Windows 10: Registry files and dll files are disappearing after update 2004.

Discus and support Registry files and dll files are disappearing after update 2004. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In september, after I updated my PC to version 2004, I've got multiple errors about files dissapearing, such as DLL files. After some time, I saw that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bartan Sebastian, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Registry files and dll files are disappearing after update 2004.

In september, after I updated my PC to version 2004, I've got multiple errors about files dissapearing, such as DLL files. After some time, I saw that wauserv was missing too and I couldn't do any update getting the error 0x80070424. What is the cause and how I can solve this problem?

:)

Bartan Sebastian, Nov 12, 2020

2. *.dll files associated with other file in Windows7

Yes the icon. No instability noticed at all, however I still can't get my "gadgets" to work, and they have a .dll file.

TechnicalFreak, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    *.dll files associated with other file in Windows7

Are you talking about the icon for .dll files?

They are usually tied to a specific executable through the registry... have you been tweeking your system, or noticed any instability lately, pointing to memory or HDD data corruption?

Sasqui, Nov 12, 2020
  4. DCnewbie Win User

Registry files and dll files are disappearing after update 2004.

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Registry files and dll files are disappearing after update 2004.

1. Registry files and dll files are disappearing after update 2004. - Similar Threads - Registry files dll

2. DLL files missing after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL files missing after Windows 11 update: Hi all, I have recently encountered an issue after installing the latest Windows 11 update. Each time that I try to open an Adobe product Acrobat, Photoshop, Lightroom, I get the error messages that the following files are missing: MSVCP140.dll , VCRUNTIME140.dll ,...
  3. DLL files missing after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL files missing after Windows 11 update: Hi all, I have recently encountered an issue after installing the latest Windows 11 update. Each time that I try to open an Adobe product Acrobat, Photoshop, Lightroom, I get the error messages that the following files are missing: MSVCP140.dll , VCRUNTIME140.dll ,...
  4. .dll files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dll files: pnrpnsp file is either not designed or not working on some websites and when i run the scans the system cannot fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files/e675a38d-b17b-4629-b3f0-84fdd11e1948
  5. .dll files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .dll files: pnrpnsp file is either not designed or not working on some websites and when i run the scans the system cannot fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-files/e675a38d-b17b-4629-b3f0-84fdd11e1948
  6. DLL File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL File: Please Help me with this issue. I'm unable to use the internet but when I ping from cmd I can get access to the internet but when I browse internet is not accessable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-file/fc38dc01-ca1e-4cde-806a-d40d090ab354
  7. Registry error for my .dll file

Registry error for my .dll file: I am trying to install capicom .dll for my digital signature but am getting error 0x80020009. The regsvr32 from command prompt is also not working. What should I do to resolve the problem...
  8. comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file

comctl32.dll file problem it says update this dll file: how to update comctl32.dll file in windows 10 i can't fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comctl32dll-file-problem-it-says-update-this-dll/03c776d0-2da6-4ae4-a58d-10bbc466d9c5
  9. dll files disappeared

dll files disappeared: I recently had a group of dll files disappear from my laptop (windows 10). the missing are: CBSCreateVC.dll DAQExp.dll CBSProductsinfo.dll In the midst of losing them I was temporarily unable to connect my laptop to wi-fi, and that oddly corrected itself. I am...
  10. My files disappeared after update

My files disappeared after update: Please, help me with the following problem. A month ago after the update my files disappeared and I cannot find them. I contacted Microsoft but they have only one option to fix this problem, that is to take pictures of my system. I don’t want to allow them to take the...