Windows 10: Registry filter driver exception

Discus and support Registry filter driver exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, sometimes when in idle and 2 times while browsing i got this bsod : registry filter driver exception, on eventviewer i get this error event id... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GiovanniMallone, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Registry filter driver exception

Hi, sometimes when in idle and 2 times while browsing i got this bsod : registry filter driver exception, on eventviewer i get this error event id 1001, bugcheck :

0x00000135 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffffa00eb1556f0, 0xfffff8012ac42cd0, 0xffffe48dd9e2b9e0. I dettagli sono stati salvati in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. ID segnalazione: 0eb6bf49-631e-48c3-85f7-ec97c934f412.

Also id event 41 Kernel Power, tried everything, updated all possible drivers, ran troubleshooting, virus scan , ram check, would like some help.

Hardware:

i7 9700 RTX 2080 sup 16 gb ram mb z390

:)

GiovanniMallone, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Phromble Win User

Keep getting Registry Filter Driver Exception blue screen, can't left click start menu or Cortana in windows 10

< Original title: Help?>

Keep getting Registry Filter Driver Exception blue screen, can't left click start menu or Cortana and I am missing one or more network protocols.

Phromble, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Try0x101 Win User
    Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

Registry filter driver exception [​IMG]

Try0x101, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Registry filter driver exception

Registry filter exception

Hi Ryan, I am Rob, an independent and a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis. Please remember as independents we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers.
    If you will work with me I will be here to help until the issue is resolved.

Be sure to check thoroughly for malware which is a very likely cause of this Bug_Check. Errant drivers are also a usual cause.

Check these resources :

BBCode: 135 0x00000135 <-- read this link

http://www.faultwire.com/solutions-fatal_error/...*1342.html?order=date

See the next message for methods to thoroughly check for malware.

-----

Troubleshoot blue screen errors <-- read this link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/t...

We can analyze the minidumps if you make them available from the OneDrive or other file sharing sites (such as MediaFire). If you have problems uploading the minidumps copy them to the Desktop or the Documents folder and upload them from there.

One-Drive - Share files and folders and change permissions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/sha...

Upload photos and files

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/add...

Zip or upload the contents of C:\Windows\minidump

Use OneDrive to upload collected files

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-U...

-----

For drivers:

This utility makes it easy to see which versions are loaded :

Run DriverView - set VIEW to Hide Microsoft drivers - update those without Dump in their names (and update BIOS and chipset drivers).

DriverView - Free - utility displays the list of all device drivers currently loaded on your system. For each driver in the list, additional useful information is displayed: load address of the driver, description, version, product name, company that created
    the driver, and more.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

For Drivers check System Maker as fallbacks and Device Maker's which are the most current. Right Click the Start Button - Device Manager - Display Adapter - write down the make and complete model of your video adapter - double click - Driver's tab - write down
    the version info. Now click UPdate Driver (this may not do anything as MS is far behind certifying drivers) - then Right Click - Uninstall - REBOOT this will refresh the driver stack.

Repeat that for Network - Network Card (NIC), Wifi, Sound, Mouse and Keyboard if 3rd party with their own software and drivers and any other major device drivers you have.

Now go to System Maker's site (Dell, HP, Toshiba as examples) (as rollback) and then Device Maker's site (Realtek, Intel, Nvidia, ATI as examples) and get their latest versions. (Look for BIOS, Chipset, and software updates at System Maker's site while there.)

Download - SAVE - go to where you put them - Right Click - RUN AD ADMIN - REBOOT after each installation.

Always check in Device Manager - Drivers tab to be sure the version you are installing actually shows up. This is because some drivers rollback before the latest is installed (sound drivers particularly do this) so install a driver - reboot - check to be sure
    it is installed and repeat as needed.

Repeat at Device Makers - BTW at Device Makers DO NOT RUN THEIR SCANNER - check manually by model.

Manually look at manufacturer's sites for drivers - and Device Maker's sites.

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/driverssupport/ht...

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance. Feedback definitely helps us help all.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Registry filter driver exception

1. Registry filter driver exception - Similar Threads - Registry filter driver

2. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver: Windows 10So, I opened my laptop to use it and the touchpad suddenly stopped working. I restarted it a bunch of times but it did not work like it usually does. I then looked up how to fix it and in the device manager, the Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver was hidden....
  3. Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver: Windows 10So, I opened my laptop to use it and the touchpad suddenly stopped working. I restarted it a bunch of times but it did not work like it usually does. I then looked up how to fix it and in the device manager, the Elan Precise Touchpad Filter Driver was hidden....
  4. WDF filter driver as top filter driver e.g. MouFiltr sample driver to be loaded on top of stack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WDF filter driver as top filter driver e.g. MouFiltr sample driver to be loaded on top of stack: HelloHow to make Moufiltr as top driver in below list & above Mouclass, what should be INF or code changes expected. Kindly share any links or tutorials if they are already there.My INF file is as follows,;/*++;; Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.;;...
  5. WDF filter driver as top filter driver e.g. MouFiltr sample driver to be loaded on top of stack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WDF filter driver as top filter driver e.g. MouFiltr sample driver to be loaded on top of stack: HelloHow to make Moufiltr as top driver in below list & above Mouclass, what should be INF or code changes expected. Kindly share any links or tutorials if they are already there.My INF file is as follows,;/*++;; Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.;;...
  6. WDF filter driver as top filter driver e.g. MouFiltr sample driver to be loaded on top of stack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Another Blue Screen of Death - REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another Blue Screen of Death - REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION: Lately I have been getting a blue screen with the message REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION. What failed was IFS64.sys. I have also received a failure at bcmw163a.sys, a stop code of KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION. Any help in cleaning this up will be appreciated. BTW, I am...
  8. Windows file system driver filter driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows file system driver filter driver: I am looking for any info on a feature/regkey/public Microsoft API that will allow me to do provide a list of bad filenames. I need a hard-block for specific files that I consider security threat due to their ability to execute arbitrary code, even if from a authorized...
  9. Fix REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION (WdFilter.sys) Blue Screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION (WdFilter.sys) Blue Screen error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have encountered the REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION (WdFilter.sys) Blue Screen error on your […] This article Fix REGISTRY FILTER DRIVER EXCEPTION (WdFilter.sys) Blue Screen error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Elan c12 filter driver not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elan c12 filter driver not working: I've had a problem with the touchpad on my Acer ES1 512 .It has happened twice within a month with it stopping working.Firstly after updating drivers using IOBIT driver updater and again today updating drivers again as IOBIT stated they were out of date.When it happened the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. registry filter driver exception

2. registry_filter_driver_exception error

3. windows 10 registry filter driver exception

4. stop code registry_filter_driver_exception,
  5. registry filter drivr exception,
  6. filter driver exception,
  7. win10 restart registry filter driver exception,
  8. registry.filter driver exception,
  9. registry filter driver exception error,
  10. registry filter stop code