Windows 10: REGISTRY FIX FOR VIDEO_TIMEOUT_DETECTION_AND_RECOVERY FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

Discus and support REGISTRY FIX FOR VIDEO_TIMEOUT_DETECTION_AND_RECOVERY FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In some users experiencing their nvidagpus are crashing while playing games or watching videos, there is a fix available for the above problems. we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Nov 21, 2018.

1. REGISTRY FIX FOR VIDEO_TIMEOUT_DETECTION_AND_RECOVERY FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

In some users experiencing their nvidagpus are crashing while playing games or watching videos, there is a fix available for the above problems.

we need to modify certain registry keys under [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers]

in some windows, we have to create new keys or modify existing keys ,

before modifying the registry keys take backup and save as backup.reg

for instructions, how to create backup registry settings visit this Microsoft site here

for the fix , copy and paste all the lines in notepad and save as TDRFIX.reg

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers]
    "TdrLevel"=dword:00000003
    "TdrDelay"=dword:0000003c
    "TdrDdiDelay"=dword:0000003c
    "TdrTestMode"=dword:00000000
    "TdrDebugMode"=dword:00000002
    "TdrLimitTime"=dword:0000003c
    "TdrLimitCount"=dword:00000005

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers\DCI]
    "Timeout"=dword:0000003c

Sources from Microsoft site here

I have already modified above keys in my windows 10 having Nvidia 940MX 2GB VRAM GDDR5

I think some users get benefit from this fix , if you have fixed by this reg keys, then just reply to me and give helpful votes.

REGISTRY FIX FOR VIDEO_TIMEOUT_DETECTION_AND_RECOVERY FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT 16fbea54-6963-41fc-865d-3cc27f67dadc?upload=true.jpg

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Nov 21, 2018

2. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile REGISTRY FIX FOR VIDEO_TIMEOUT_DETECTION_AND_RECOVERY FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT :)

4. pepoluan Win User

REGISTRY FIX FOR VIDEO_TIMEOUT_DETECTION_AND_RECOVERY FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

REGISTRY FIX FOR VIDEO_TIMEOUT_DETECTION_AND_RECOVERY FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

1. REGISTRY FIX FOR VIDEO_TIMEOUT_DETECTION_AND_RECOVERY FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT - Similar Threads - REGISTRY FIX VIDEO_TIMEOUT_DETECTION_AND_RECOVERY

2. windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit: hello, so recently I upgraded my computer to windows 10, but I did this while not knowing that I could get 64-bit as well, I've tried to download 64-bit on my upgraded computer via the media installation tool into my USB, but every time I do it, it says that windows cannot...
  3. windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit: hello, so recently I upgraded my computer to windows 10, but I did this while not knowing that I could get 64-bit as well, I've tried to download 64-bit on my upgraded computer via the media installation tool into my USB, but every time I do it, it says that windows cannot...
  4. Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 64 bit: I cannot access my photographs from file explorer. When I try to download a profile photograph for Mecargi. It takes me to file explorer and the Photos program on my applications page is not accessible. When I open it through the apps page the pathway is Photos- it gives no...
  5. windows 10 64 bit

windows 10 64 bit: hello , I have P5G41T-MLX V2 xeon x 5460 4GB RAM , GTX 750 TI , I wont install windows 10 64 bit (I have 2 reason for this , 4 gb ram , and 64bit bassed processor , but when im trying to install windows 10 64 bit version , I just restart pc pres f8 (boot menu ) choose...
  6. Window 10 64 bit to 32 bit

Window 10 64 bit to 32 bit: I recently purchased a new hard drive, and I installed windows 10 64 bit on my laptop (Inspiron 15 3000 series) and after that the laptop started runnin slow, unable to use my technical drawing apps and my games. my RAM is 4GB and I want to install windows 10 32 bit but...
  7. 32 bit or 64 bit window 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    32 bit or 64 bit window 10?: how can i find out if my Windows 10 Home is a 32 bit or 64 bit version? My laptop is a 64 bit operating system. I've looked at the "Settings -- System -- About" and all it tells me is that it is Windows 10 Home....
  8. windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 64 bit: no audio output device installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-64-bit/95fee463-b371-4f76-b620-1e7efb3d5673
  9. Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit?

Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit?: Yesterday I installed windows 10 with 32-bit operating system, but now I want to change the operating system to 64-bit. I want to know if I can reinstalled windows 10 with 64-bit operating system? 11557
  10. Registry entries for installer for 64 bit windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry entries for installer for 64 bit windows 10 home.: I believe I have some problems with the inbuilt installer on my PC. Some programs will continually not load without errors. I apologize if this post is not in the correct forum but no doubt someone will advise. I have upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 user the tutorial from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 registry video timeout

2. timeout detection and recovery windows 10