Windows 10: Registry hack to maximize all windows

Discus and support Registry hack to maximize all windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a provision for a registry hack in windows 10 like the old XP OS to force all window to open maximized? What I've found in the search function... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oldyeller38, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Registry hack to maximize all windows

Is there a provision for a registry hack in windows 10 like the old XP OS to force all window to open maximized? What I've found in the search function doesn't answer my question. I've tried all the normal ways that work for a while but windows will revert back to a normal screen after a day or 2 which only uses about half of my screen. Due to vision issues I prefer a maximized screen; I use a 32" LCD as a monitor.

:)

oldyeller38, Jul 5, 2016
  2. DustyB22 Win User

Windows 10 Remote Desktop App Keyboard shortcuts

Hello,

Keyboard shortcuts aren't forwarded to the remote desktop app unless it's in full screen or maximized. Is there a way to change this (even if it's a registry hack)?

Thanks!

-Dusty

DustyB22, Jul 5, 2016
  3. Registry hack required to enable split touch on-screen-keyboard (OSK) for Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update

Split keyboard has disappeared, predictive typing has disappeared, and for me also all ethernet connections. This is the worst piece of hardware I have ever come across, and the software is a close runner-up.

Another_Fan_of_the_Surface_Book, Jul 5, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Registry hack to maximize all windows

spunk, Jul 6, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    Have you tried Winkey+M, that seems to minimise all open windows.

swarfega, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Registry hack to maximize all windows

1. Registry hack to maximize all windows - Similar Threads - Registry hack maximize

2. Maximize all windows NOT Ctrl + D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximize all windows NOT Ctrl + D: How to maximize all windows to fill the entire monitor if you accidentally clicked in a cascade or in a stack... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maximize-all-windows-not-ctrl-d/3c00d40d-3478-4fda-8b25-3c29bf1e3a0c
  3. Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.: Hi,I have a setup where my laptop is attached to 2 additional monitors, so now I have a 3 monitor setup.Sometimes when I have a window and click the maximize button, instead of maximizing on the active monitor, it maximizes it across all 3 monitors. which makes it completely...
  4. Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maximize window on multiple monitors setup maximizes across all monitors.: Hi,I have a setup where my laptop is attached to 2 additional monitors, so now I have a 3 monitor setup.Sometimes when I have a window and click the maximize button, instead of maximizing on the active monitor, it maximizes it across all 3 monitors. which makes it completely...
  5. Maximize all windows in an app without preview?

Maximize all windows in an app without preview?: Hello, I would like all open windows so that they maximize when I select the app from the toolbar. For instance, when I have Adobe open with several PDFs active, but I've using another app. I'd like to click the adobe icon and have it maximize immediately, with all the PDFs...
  6. Is there any registry hacks to make all the background tiles uniform?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any registry hacks to make all the background tiles uniform?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sagunmdr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idd4tu/is_there_any_registry_hacks_to_make_all_the/
  7. Popular registry hacks

Popular registry hacks: Major Geeks is compiling a nice bunch or registry hacks for system customization. Download MajorGeeks Registry Tweaks - MajorGeeks Just some of them [img] 152827
  8. Windows are all maximized

Windows are all maximized: For some reason all my windows pop up maximized. I want to minimize windows. How can I do this? I'm running Windows 10 x 64. I will really appreciate your help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-are-all-maximized/a1abff87-d4c2-4a99-8aa3-bcef4d24316c
  9. all windows open maximized and where is my desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all windows open maximized and where is my desktop?: In the past few days, there must have been an update. 1. All of my windows open maximized, even the calculator, so I can't look at several, like the calculator, my bank statement (in Edge), and an Excel file. I can't grab the bar at the top of the windows, and there...
  10. Registry Hack to DISABLE Master Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Registry Hack to DISABLE Master Browser: I'm sick and tired of loosing network sharing browsing. I have seven wired Win10 machines on my network that are not always on. I want to disable the master browser on all my machines but one or two that are always on... There are a few sites showing a reg hack but the exact...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reg hack windows 10 always open maximized