Windows 10: Registry Hive Recovered Windows 7 X64

Discus and support Registry Hive Recovered Windows 7 X64 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; file: '\??\C:\System Volume Information\Syscache.hve' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C R1, Aug 15, 2022.

1. C R1 Win User

Registry Hive Recovered Windows 7 X64

file: '\??\C:\System Volume Information\Syscache.hve' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost.

:)

2. KarelPoborski, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Siddhagod Win User
    Windows 7 x64 not detecting GTX295

Background
    I installed the 295 and it was not detected. So I downloaded 181.22 for Vista x64, but those drivers didn't work for gaming (CTD). So I installed a GTX 8800 and it was detected and drivers installed automatically from Windows Update.

Now I put the 295 back in, and it installed and was able to run games. However, the nVidia control panel was not available, suggesting that the drivers hadn't installed properly... So I deleted the drivers and rebooted. And... again it lists my 295 as a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and a "3D Video Controler", but no drivers can be found by Windows Update.

Question
    1) Is there anywhere I can download the Windows 7 x64 drivers and install them manually?

2) Any idea how I can get Windows 7 to recognize my GTX295 so that it can download the proper drivers.

3) Have you had the GTX295 install automatically in Windows 7 x64?

Siddhagod, Aug 15, 2022
  4. tbessie Win User

Windows 7 x64 - no RealTemp 3.60 GUI??

I upgraded my home computer (which I built) to Windows 7 x64.
    Since then, RealTemp has been acting strange. Usually the GUI doesn't appear.
    I can start several copies of RealTemp running (I see them in the Task Manager), but nothing appears onscreen. The temps don't appear on the right side of the taskbar.

Other times, I see an icon (but not a temp) on the taskbar (even though I have chosen the option to display it on the right side, not as a regular task), or sometimes on the right side, but still as an icon, not a temperature.

I have done the suggested removing of all "Winring" entries in the registry.

I have done the suggested running RealTemp as Administrator.

Nothing works.

This seems to happen randomly - sometimes it will work for awhile, then suddenly stop working. My firewall and antivirus software is not alerting me of it doing anything like this, so I don't suspect that.

Any clues as to running RealTemp in a Windows 7 x64 environment that would cause such problems?

- Tim

tbessie, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Registry Hive Recovered Windows 7 X64 - Similar Threads - Registry Hive Recovered

2. Registry Hive Recovered Windows 7 X64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Hive Recovered Windows 7 X64: file: '\??\C:\System Volume Information\Syscache.hve' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-hive-recovered-windows-7-x64/d7889e2d-41d1-49d8-ace6-07040061489a
  3. Registry Hive Recovered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Hive Recovered: file: '\??\C:\System Volume Information\Syscache.hve' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-hive-recovered/d7889e2d-41d1-49d8-ace6-07040061489a
  4. Registry Hive Recovered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry Hive Recovered: file: '\??\C:\System Volume Information\Syscache.hve' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-hive-recovered/d7889e2d-41d1-49d8-ace6-07040061489a
  5. How-to explore \REGISTRY\A\ hive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How-to explore \REGISTRY\A\ hive?: This file does something in \REGISTRY\A\ hive.https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/21feafefb5eff856a47945000c079d7c8954caf877b03a31b34ea9a546da3d33/behaviorHow-to explore it?...
  6. How to compress Bloated Registry Hives in Windows Server

in Windows 10 News
    How to compress Bloated Registry Hives in Windows Server: A Registry Hive is a name given to the major section of the Windows Registry which contains registry keys, subkeys, and values. Registry hives are present in the Windows Registry Editor. You can use the Registry Editor to create new and modify the existing registry keys,...
  7. Default Registry key Hive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Default Registry key Hive?: is it possible to find a such template fr cross-referencing my new install with original defaults anywhere? I would like to check how clean my clean install really is... I'm afraid I have a rootkit or some sort or a hyper-persistent RAT as I've re-installed my OS 15 times+...
  8. Backup System Registry Hives

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup System Registry Hives: Create backups of the system registry hives to C:\Registry_Backups folder. Code: :: Created By @Echo Off & Cls Echo. Echo. Call :IsAdmin If Not Exist C:\Registry_Backups (md C:\Registry_Backups) Else (Goto :Skip) If Not Exist C:\Registry_Backups\RegOld (Md...
  9. Backup Registry Hives

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup Registry Hives: As many of us knows that latest version of Windows 10 won't backup registry hives which could be needed when Windows 10 won't boot because of registry errors. I have created batch script for backing up registry hives this batch script will create two folders at root of C:...
  10. Backup Registry Hives

in Windows 10 Support
    Backup Registry Hives: As many of us knows that latest version of Windows 10 won't backup registry hives which could be needed when Windows 10 won't boot because of registry errors. I have created batch script for backing up registry hives this batch script will create two folders at root of C:...