Windows 10: Registry Hive Recovered

Discus and support Registry Hive Recovered in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; file: '\??\C:\System Volume Information\Syscache.hve' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C R1, Aug 15, 2022.

1. C R1 Win User

Registry Hive Recovered

file: '\??\C:\System Volume Information\Syscache.hve' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost.

:)

2. KarelPoborski, Aug 15, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Backup Registry Hives

That's documented on the internet quite widely, making use of the now non-functional Regback feature. Requires a live boot disk of course.

I've used it a couple of times on tenforums; exclusively for the case where a user's registry is suddenly corrupted, PC unbootable, System Restore unavailable, and user has no disk images.

Example: (these include this basic copy from backup and more)
    Restore Windows 10 Registry from Backup using Command Prompt TheITBros
    5 Ways To Backup and Restore the Windows Registry or Selected Hives • Raymond.CC

dalchina, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Registry Hive Recovered

Backup Registry Hives

As many of us knows that latest version of Windows 10 won't backup registry hives which could be needed when Windows 10 won't boot because of registry errors.

I have created batch script for backing up registry hives this batch script will create two folders at root of C: partition and stores copies of registry hives. The folder named Registry_Backups will contain newly created registry hives and previously created copies of registry hives, these previous backups will have OLD extension. The C:\Registry_Backups\RegOld folder contains previously created registry hive files with OLD extension. This batch script can be schedule to make backup copies of the registry hive files at any given time, i have setup a schedule to make sure my registry hives are backup at logon time.

Execute the batch script with administrative privileges.

Code:
    Please copy/paste batch scripts codes to Notepad and save it as RegBackup.bat.

FreeBooter, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Registry Hive Recovered

1. Registry Hive Recovered - Similar Threads - Registry Hive Recovered

2. Registry Hive Recovered Windows 7 X64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Hive Recovered Windows 7 X64: file: '\??\C:\System Volume Information\Syscache.hve' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-hive-recovered-windows-7-x64/d7889e2d-41d1-49d8-ace6-07040061489a
  3. Registry Hive Recovered Windows 7 X64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry Hive Recovered Windows 7 X64: file: '\??\C:\System Volume Information\Syscache.hve' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-hive-recovered-windows-7-x64/d7889e2d-41d1-49d8-ace6-07040061489a
  4. Registry Hive Recovered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry Hive Recovered: file: '\??\C:\System Volume Information\Syscache.hve' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-hive-recovered/d7889e2d-41d1-49d8-ace6-07040061489a
  5. How-to explore \REGISTRY\A\ hive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How-to explore \REGISTRY\A\ hive?: This file does something in \REGISTRY\A\ hive.https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/21feafefb5eff856a47945000c079d7c8954caf877b03a31b34ea9a546da3d33/behaviorHow-to explore it?...
  6. How to compress Bloated Registry Hives in Windows Server

in Windows 10 News
    How to compress Bloated Registry Hives in Windows Server: A Registry Hive is a name given to the major section of the Windows Registry which contains registry keys, subkeys, and values. Registry hives are present in the Windows Registry Editor. You can use the Registry Editor to create new and modify the existing registry keys,...
  7. Default Registry key Hive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Default Registry key Hive?: is it possible to find a such template fr cross-referencing my new install with original defaults anywhere? I would like to check how clean my clean install really is... I'm afraid I have a rootkit or some sort or a hyper-persistent RAT as I've re-installed my OS 15 times+...
  8. Backup System Registry Hives

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup System Registry Hives: Create backups of the system registry hives to C:\Registry_Backups folder. Code: :: Created By @Echo Off & Cls Echo. Echo. Call :IsAdmin If Not Exist C:\Registry_Backups (md C:\Registry_Backups) Else (Goto :Skip) If Not Exist C:\Registry_Backups\RegOld (Md...
  9. Backup Registry Hives

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup Registry Hives: As many of us knows that latest version of Windows 10 won't backup registry hives which could be needed when Windows 10 won't boot because of registry errors. I have created batch script for backing up registry hives this batch script will create two folders at root of C:...
  10. Backup Registry Hives

in Windows 10 Support
    Backup Registry Hives: As many of us knows that latest version of Windows 10 won't backup registry hives which could be needed when Windows 10 won't boot because of registry errors. I have created batch script for backing up registry hives this batch script will create two folders at root of C:...