Windows 10: registry in windows 10

Discus and support registry in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my free antivirus tells me I have over a thousand broken registry items ….how do I fix ths... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by spanishsilversurfer, May 24, 2019.

1. registry in windows 10

my free antivirus tells me I have over a thousand broken registry items ….how do I fix ths

:)

spanishsilversurfer, May 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 24, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

registry in windows 10

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

theres a windows 10 tweak thread started by w1zzard, i suggest keeping all the tweaks in there.

Mussels, May 24, 2019
Thema:

registry in windows 10

1. registry in windows 10 - Similar Threads - registry

2. I cannot install new Windows updates, and my registry database is corrupted. Does anyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install new Windows updates, and my registry database is corrupted. Does anyone...: Hi,A few weeks ago I realised that my computer Windows 11 could not install new windows updates. It returns error 0x800703f1 every time. To troubleshoot this, I have:ran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthran DISM /Online...
  3. I cannot install new Windows updates, and my registry database is corrupted. Does anyone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot install new Windows updates, and my registry database is corrupted. Does anyone...: Hi,A few weeks ago I realised that my computer Windows 11 could not install new windows updates. It returns error 0x800703f1 every time. To troubleshoot this, I have:ran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthran DISM /Online...
  4. Windows Registry Edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Registry Edit: Earlier I have accidently clicked on a Windows Registry file in file explorer and it said that values and keys were added to my registry. I have not come across any problems so far but I am worried that I have messed up something as the Windows Registry seems very important....
  5. Windows Registry Edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Registry Edit: Earlier I have accidently clicked on a Windows Registry file in file explorer and it said that values and keys were added to my registry. I have not come across any problems so far but I am worried that I have messed up something as the Windows Registry seems very important....
  6. Windows Registry Edit

7. Intel i5 13600k and Intelppm.sys BSODs when Start value = 3 in registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel i5 13600k and Intelppm.sys BSODs when Start value = 3 in registry: I have spent the better part of the last two days trying to solve this issue - not sure where it started but my girlfriend's PC specs:MSI z690-A pro MOBOi5-13600k 3.49ghz32GB DDR5 Kingston Fury RamRTX 4060 TiWindows 11 HomeWhen this whole mess started it was running windows...
  8. Intel i5 13600k and Intelppm.sys BSODs when Start value = 3 in registry

Intel i5 13600k and Intelppm.sys BSODs when Start value = 3 in registry: I have spent the better part of the last two days trying to solve this issue - not sure where it started but my girlfriend's PC specs:MSI z690-A pro MOBOi5-13600k 3.49ghz32GB DDR5 Kingston Fury RamRTX 4060 TiWindows 11 HomeWhen this whole mess started it was running windows...
  9. I can’t use registry editor and I can’t use the search bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t use registry editor and I can’t use the search bar: Im not able to use registry editor nor the search bar on the home screen on windows 10. A couple months ago I disabled registry editor but now i need to use it again but it wont let me open it and says “registry editing has been disabled by your administrator.” I’ve tried the...
  10. I can’t use registry editor and I can’t use the search bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t use registry editor and I can’t use the search bar: Im not able to use registry editor nor the search bar on the home screen on windows 10. A couple months ago I disabled registry editor but now i need to use it again but it wont let me open it and says “registry editing has been disabled by your administrator.” I’ve tried the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix broken registry items

2. broken registry items windows 10