Windows 10: Registry Issues

Discus and support Registry Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have found a registry issue hkey_local_machine local\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\app paths\machinfo.exe when scanned through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rahul Kumar Burnwal, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Registry Issues

I have found a registry issue hkey_local_machine local\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\app paths\machinfo.exe when scanned through systimizer.

It still occurs after fixing through systimizer when scan again.

What should I Do? Is it a threat?

:)

Rahul Kumar Burnwal, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Registry editing

Hello,

This issue may have occurred after one of the following situations:

• You upgrade the Windows operating system.
    • You install or uninstall CD or DVD recording programs.
    • You uninstall Microsoft Digital Image.

Given that, we suggest performing the methods in this article:
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs
    The resolutions that are listed in that article may help solve some instances but not all instances of this problem.

Important:This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the following Microsoft Knowledge Base
    article.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Registry Issues

registry fix

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would like to know some information.

• What registry fix are you trying to run?

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Have you taken a backup of all your data?
    I would suggest you to take a backup of all your data before doing any changes in the registry keys. If you do any incorrect changes to the registry you won’t be able to boot the computer.

Disclaimer: This section, method, or task contains steps that tells you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps
    carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in
    the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Please let us know the information in brief. We will be glad to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Registry Issues

1. Registry Issues - Similar Threads - Registry Issues

2. 2 Windows registry issues were detected everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Windows registry issues were detected everyday: I'm a windows 11 pro user. I'm using kaspersky premium security for additional security and in that, everyday I see that the app have detected 2 windows registry issues named, 1. Incorrect entries in the list of recent documents. 2. False ActiveX objects registration.What are...
  3. 2 Windows registry issues were detected everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 Windows registry issues were detected everyday: I'm a windows 11 pro user. I'm using kaspersky premium security for additional security and in that, everyday I see that the app have detected 2 windows registry issues named, 1. Incorrect entries in the list of recent documents. 2. False ActiveX objects registration.What are...
  4. why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?: I'm using windows 11 laptop, My kaspersky showing registry issue. I've already scanned using DISM tools But issue is still showing* when i click fix, it disapears and appear after PC is restarted!...
  5. why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?

why my kaspersky showing windows registry issue?: I'm using windows 11 laptop, My kaspersky showing registry issue. I've already scanned using DISM tools But issue is still showing* when i click fix, it disapears and appear after PC is restarted!...
  6. Registry issues after newest cumulative update for W11 KB5029263

Registry issues after newest cumulative update for W11 KB5029263: I recently upgraded to W11 Pro, and because I had to make some tweaks in the registry editor I first wanted to back it up, but once I tried it brought errors and it wasn't fully backed up. I realized that one registry key is not accessible and after looking for some time I...
  7. Registry issues after newest cumulative update for W11 KB5029263

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry issues after newest cumulative update for W11 KB5029263: I recently upgraded to W11 Pro, and because I had to make some tweaks in the registry editor I first wanted to back it up, but once I tried it brought errors and it wasn't fully backed up. I realized that one registry key is not accessible and after looking for some time I...
  8. Having Drive issue with stop code- "registry error"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having Drive issue with stop code- "registry error": I'm unable to start or format my disk as it shows "stop code- registry error". My drive is bitlocker protected. Even if I enter the key it still showing the same error. I tried different ways to format the drive but it is write protected. What can I do? Main issue is the...
  9. Having Drive issue with stop code- "registry error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having Drive issue with stop code- "registry error": I'm unable to start or format my disk as it shows "stop code- registry error". My drive is bitlocker protected. Even if I enter the key it still showing the same error. I tried different ways to format the drive but it is write protected. What can I do? Main issue is the...
  10. Having Drive issue with stop code- "registry error"