Windows 10: Registry key for file and print sharing disabling

Discus and support Registry key for file and print sharing disabling in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey can anybody help me find a script or a registry key that will uncheck it or disable the file and print sharing on windows 7. I been trying to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ethansot, May 22, 2017.

1. ethansot Win User

Registry key for file and print sharing disabling

Hey can anybody help me find a script or a registry key that will uncheck it or disable the file and print sharing on windows 7. I been trying to find a way to do it but i cant find anything that works...

:)

ethansot, May 22, 2017
  2. rwb1012 Win User

Win 10 keeps changing my printer static IP port to WSD, already turned off windows printer management

For many, Microsoft have fixed the problem with WSD. Manufacturers should offer a way of disabling WSD with the printer management app.

If you can't stop the printer advertising WSD, then I would try removing the following registry key and restarting Print Spooler. This will disable the WSD Port Monitor.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Monitors\WSD Port

rwb1012, May 22, 2017
  3. Sharing drives and disabling file protected sharing non functional.

I found a workaround, after disabling password protected sharing when connecting to the network drive in credentials place ENTERPCNAMEHER\everyone I noticed that when initially connecting it says domain "thisPC" when you have to be connecting to your PC
    that's being shared, I know this was not needed in the past but this is the fastest workaround I found.

Misterz100, May 22, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Welcome to the forum. Why not just remove it from the network adapter?

Samuria, May 22, 2017
  5. ethansot Win User
    Glad to be here. Because i want to push it through a program to a lot of machines but not all and i need either a registry key or a batch file. I know that is hard because i searched everywhere and i cant find anything

ethansot, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Registry key for file and print sharing disabling - Similar Threads - Registry key file

2. How to enable disabled Home Key from Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable disabled Home Key from Registry: Hi, I have disabled home keyboard for some reason from here and I want to enable it back. I didnt back up my registry. So is there any ways to enable the key from registry?...
  3. Print sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print sharing: I have a problem with one of my clients regarding print sharing. The problem is with an HP deskjet 2130 after installing the software and drivers my client wanted to share the printer with his wife's computer. I set up the sharing on his computer in properties it accepted the...
  4. Disable file sharing in teams

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable file sharing in teams: Hi My question is how do i disable file sharing in teams? No upload etc 150019
  5. Disabling Keys via Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling Keys via Registry: I need to disable the Ctrl, Alt, Del, Esc, an function keys. These need to be registry edits, not through 3rd party software. Thanks in advance :) 141760
  6. Registry keys registry keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry keys registry keys: Where can I customize the file type/extension icon? John 137822
  7. Print and file sharing is online but not responding

Print and file sharing is online but not responding: The remote computer isn’t responding to connections on port 445, possibly due to firewall or security policy settings, or because it might be temporarily unavailable. Windows couldn’t find any problems with the firewall on your computer....
  8. File and Print Sharing

File and Print Sharing: When I select the file and printer sharing to the "on" position and then save settings, it returns to "off" when I open the "Change advanced sharing settings" dialog box the file and printer sharing is "off". I've tried everything that I've seen in the community but nothing...
  9. Strange File/Print share issue

Strange File/Print share issue: After KB4457128 Update, a shared USB printer on my system was no longer visible on other computers on the network. This is a home network using Workgroup, and has always been "flaky" with W10 updates breaking shares. However, in this case, the problem was with this share. If...
  10. Enabling/disabling file sharing with registry file

Enabling/disabling file sharing with registry file: A friend has a file sharing on with their box so they can play their media files on their WDTV. It's worked fine for years with 7 and 10 but in the last half year it seems to be turning off randomly although still on when i go to Advanced Sharing Settings. Is there a way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. registry key for file and print sharing

2. registry key to disable folder sharing

3. windows 10 file sharing registry keys

4. sharing file registry,
  5. registry-key file print sharing,
  6. Win 10 keeps changing my printer static IP port to WSD already turned off windows printer management ,
  7. file and print sharing is disabled registry