Windows 10: Registry location Shortcuts in Favorites Bar

Discus and support Registry location Shortcuts in Favorites Bar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Does anybody know the Registry location Shortcuts in Favorites Bar? Not favorites but favorites bar. Thank you. 140800 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PaulaJava, Sep 24, 2019.

1. PaulaJava Win User

Registry location Shortcuts in Favorites Bar

Does anybody know the Registry location Shortcuts in Favorites Bar? Not favorites but favorites bar.

Thank you.

:)

PaulaJava, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

The shortcuts in your Favorites bar are not stored in the registry, they should be in the folder C:\Users\<yourname>\Favorites\Favorites Bar

3. PaulaJava Win User

Does anybody know the Registry location Shortcuts in Favorites Bar? Not favorites but favorites bar.

Thank you.

PaulaJava, Sep 24, 2019
  4. PaulaJava Win User

Registry location for the shortcuts on the Favorites bar for IE 11.

PaulaJava, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Registry location Shortcuts in Favorites Bar - Similar Threads - Registry location Shortcuts

2. Favorites Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favorites Bar: As of today, 11/20/2020, the area for my favorites has shrunk to where I can't read info which I need. The area of favorites is now shorter and narrower. The area does not allow me to scroll horizontal, so my info is unavailable....
  3. Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites: When I first used the new Edge (Chrome??) I imported my bookmarks and bookmarks tool bar from Firerfox and got lost in the terminology of Edge. I am sure I don't understand the difference between 'Favorites', 'Favorites Bar' and 'Other Favorites'. Each seems to contain the...
  4. Favorites location.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favorites location.: Since the latest update to Windows 10 7/10/2020 my favorites bar has moved from the right side to the middle of the screen and I don't like the way its formatted. Specifically it is the favorites imported from when I updated from Windows 7. Any tips to get it back the way I...
  5. Location of Favorites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location of Favorites: Windows 10 where is the location of favourites list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-favorites/0923518b-15cf-42b5-a45b-08e089a3c1cb"
  6. favorite Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    favorite Bar: how do I delete items listed on my favorite bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/favorite-bar/30425629-414b-4cb0-be0a-427573c39f78
  7. Edge - Favorites Bar - How to move shortcuts?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Favorites Bar - How to move shortcuts?: I imported 25 items from IE 11 for my Favorites Bar. 17 is the max number that appears on the horizontal display of the Favorites Bar and 8 appear on the drop down portion below the 'V'. I found that I can drag and move ONLY the ones on the horizontal line to rearrange them,...
  8. Favorites bar

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites bar: Hi folks. My Favorites bar has gone. Not talking about Bookmarks but Favorites. I'm using Google Chrome and the bar was there last night but has now disappeared. Any thoughts? In the meantime I've tried to recall as many favorites as possible and put them into Bookmarks but...
  9. Favorites bar keeps adding duplicates of shortcuts.

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites bar keeps adding duplicates of shortcuts.: This problem has gone on for a long time and I finally need and want to cure it. This occurs on my laptop and my desktop. I just replaced my HDD in my desktop, and thanks to help from here I easily clean installed Win 10 two days ago using ISO dvd. I use OE11 as well as Edge...
  10. Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar: I am presently using IE 11 and thinking about switching to another browser. I am looking for a browser that has the above titles shown on the home page in the same way as IE 11. Are there any available? 71224

Users found this page by searching for:

1. location shortcut in registry windows