Windows 10: registry repair

Discus and support registry repair in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for a registry scanner that checks and repairs the Window 10/Microsoft programs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by charlesspear1, Jun 22, 2019.

1. registry repair

Looking for a registry scanner that checks and repairs the Window 10/Microsoft programs.

:)

charlesspear1, Jun 22, 2019

2. Is there a way to repair your registry without deleting it?

I thought that sfc /scannow would work but I don't think it repairs the registry, just the .dlls.
    Is there a command that repairs the registry without having to repair XP entirely? I have found that a screwed up registry is the main cause of slow bootup times. But I don't know how to repair it without deleting the registry commands of programs already installed. All I really like to do is add those commands that may have been deleted by mistake or made corrupt by mistake.

Is there a way to do this?

EastCoasthandle, Jun 22, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

registry repair

How to repair corrupt registry?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below.

Method 1: I would also suggest you to run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with
    corrected version available. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press
      Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type
    Exit, and then press Enter.

Method 2: Perform clean boot

Check if the issue persists, in safe mode.

Safe mode steps

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab02

If the issue does not persist in safe mode, then perform a clean boot to from safe mode to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

registry repair

1. registry repair - Similar Threads - registry repair

2. My pc stuck on an finite loop of unable to repair and blue screen registry error, pc wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc stuck on an finite loop of unable to repair and blue screen registry error, pc wont...: Pc wont reset, repair, or any advanced options rom repair won't work and everytime pc restart, pc goes to blue screen error code: registry error...
  3. My pc stuck on an finite loop of unable to repair and blue screen registry error, pc wont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc stuck on an finite loop of unable to repair and blue screen registry error, pc wont...: Pc wont reset, repair, or any advanced options rom repair won't work and everytime pc restart, pc goes to blue screen error code: registry error...
  4. PC Registry Error Blue Screen Loop, need help to get to automatic repair.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Registry Error Blue Screen Loop, need help to get to automatic repair.: Hi, idk what’s wrong with my computer but I was normally using my computer and it froze and then gave me the regristy error then told me it was going to restart itself, it keeps restarting on loop, I can’t go to automatic repair when I try turning off and on my pc 3 times it...
  5. PC Registry Error Blue Screen Loop, need help to get to automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Registry Error Blue Screen Loop, need help to get to automatic repair.: Hi, idk what’s wrong with my computer but I was normally using my computer and it froze and then gave me the regristy error then told me it was going to restart itself, it keeps restarting on loop, I can’t go to automatic repair when I try turning off and on my pc 3 times it...
  6. PC Registry Error Blue Screen Loop, need help to get to automatic repair.

7. Is there anyway to repair windows 11 registry without uninstalling all your apps and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to repair windows 11 registry without uninstalling all your apps and...: I have a damaged registry and upgrade doesnt fix it and doing custom install cause my os to malfunction and now wont start windows at all and i dont have bootable media. Why isnt there a way to just fix the registry without risking the computer not running again just to fix...
  8. Is there anyway to repair windows 11 registry without uninstalling all your apps and...

Is there anyway to repair windows 11 registry without uninstalling all your apps and...: I have a damaged registry and upgrade doesnt fix it and doing custom install cause my os to malfunction and now wont start windows at all and i dont have bootable media. Why isnt there a way to just fix the registry without risking the computer not running again just to fix...
  9. how to repair registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to repair registry: how to repair registry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-repair-registry/f54f86e3-1f26-4025-9a94-db63de51a39b
  10. how to repair registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to repair registry: how to repair registry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-repair-registry/f54f86e3-1f26-4025-9a94-db63de51a39b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qregistry repair