Windows 10: Registry

Discus and support Registry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Registry is locked to editing by admin, how do I unlock it. Please no warnings by the experts *Smile 62970 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Auskart, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Auskart Win User

Registry

Registry is locked to editing by admin, how do I unlock it.

Please no warnings by the experts *Smile

:)

Auskart, Sep 7, 2016

2. Deleting Registries in Registry Editor

Not really.It makes the processing faster though, as far as I know if you delete an Incorrect entry.

The full backup of a registry Editor is just around 450 MB so I do not think you will gather much space.

Try out tools like CCleaner to cleanup your computer by removing unnecessary files.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Registry

Laugh, you are hilarious!! At least my history of posts show I'm not a fraud!!

Solar-Eclipse, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

Registry

1. Registry - Similar Threads - Registry

2. How to downgrade from Pro to Home using the registry hack?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to downgrade from Pro to Home using the registry hack?: Title submitted by /u/throwaway204420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqfdv1/how_to_downgrade_from_pro_to_home_using_the/
  3. DisplayName registry key deletes itself automatically after logout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DisplayName registry key deletes itself automatically after logout: This key is responsible for showing up my username in W10 Lockscreen and many other places. I have to create it again after every restart since as stated in the subject of this question, it disappears after logout and instead shows up my email address instead of my name. I am...
  4. Lag every ~90seconds, system and registry always writing, doesn't detect Ram/Processor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lag every ~90seconds, system and registry always writing, doesn't detect Ram/Processor: Hi all! I'm experiencing lag issues and disconnections, and I used to get full system crashes. I'm confused about why though, and I've seen a few trends that might help determine the problems. Any help would be appreciated! I should clarify beforehand that I have done a...
  5. Registry Database is Corrupt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Registry Database is Corrupt: I am attempting to install drivers for my GeForce 1080ti however I keep receiving a message "The Registry Database Is Corrupt" Not sure what the issue is. I have attempting using the nvidia installer also and just received a failed message. Any help please?...
  6. Removing All Need For Permissions Using the Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing All Need For Permissions Using the Registry Editor: I remember doing it before using the registry editor and it fixed a lot of problems I was having with my PC with strange permissions issues, like not being able to read and write to a lot of random locations, and I remember there was a way to disable all of that nonesense in...
  7. How to add Registry Editor to Control Panel in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Registry Editor to Control Panel in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Although Microsoft moved several options from Control Panel to the Windows Settings in Windows 10, the former still has a lot of settings that are […] This article How to add Registry Editor to Control Panel in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  8. System not working due to corrupted files and registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System not working due to corrupted files and registry: Hi MS team, I am having an issue with my windows 10 system. I am not able to update or install any software like MS Office the reason is due to corrupted files and registers available I tried to use all too like chckdisk sfc /scannow or dism but no use even they are not...
  9. DISM: Corrupt configuration registry database keeps Windows 10 from Updating and Fully...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM: Corrupt configuration registry database keeps Windows 10 from Updating and Fully...: Hello everyone. I am usually the kind of guy that does his research and tries to fix his own problems. This particular issue, however, has been taunting me for so long and is so complicated for me, at least that I finally decided to reach out to the forums. I hope this is...
  10. Why create a Registry entry for an installer in in the users downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why create a Registry entry for an installer in in the users downloads folder?: Im just curious why a developer would create a a registry entry to an installer in the downloads folder. Its going to be invalid is soon as the user deletes it. Wouldn't it make more sense to move the installer to a folder that the user will never open. It like trying to make...