Windows 10: Registry_error

Discus and support Registry_error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I recently encountered an error with my pc in which im stuck on the start up menu, telling me its an encountered an error and needs to restart,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lufuno HanleyMasindi, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Registry_error

Hi,

I recently encountered an error with my pc in which im stuck on the start up menu, telling me its an encountered an error and needs to restart, its been looping since it cant even boot,

Says its a Registry_error

I tried every troubleshooting method iv got,

But it seems like my Harddrive is write protected, i tried changing it but it doesn't want,

Help!

Regards Hanley

:)

Lufuno HanleyMasindi, Jul 3, 2019

2. BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR

I tried all of the above, but I still get the BSOD. The only thing it tells me REGISTRY_ERROR

I cannot restore my PC as there isn't a restore point.

TheMarkMeister, Jul 3, 2019
  3. dark2099 Win User
    BSOD Registry_Error help

So since last night I have been getting a BSOD shortly after windows loads with the message "Registry_Error." Has happened both at overclocked and stock settings for everything. Has anyone seen it before, have ideas on how to possibly fix it, or should I just reinstall windows?

dark2099, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Registry_error

BSOD when idle for 4 minutes, REGISTRY_ERROR

Leaving the PC idle for roughly 4 minutes gives me the registry_error BSOD. And clicking "Start Maintenance" in the "Security and Maintenance" window gives me the registry_error BSOD. These are the only two things that I have found to give me the registry_error BSOD.

I just tried running The Witcher 3, and it was running at the same speed with the same settings that it did before I began running into this issue, and my CPU, memory, and disk usage seemed to be fine after running that for quite some time as well. It was originally my worry that this would cause it to BSOD as well, considering I haven't done anything all that intensive since the issue came about, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Conkerkid11, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Registry_error

1. Registry_error - Similar Threads - Registry_error

2. BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR blue screen: Hi,I keep getting a random blue screen error on my PC. Every time I enter my desktop I get a notification saying "restart to repair drive errors" and when I press it, my computer restarts and the message comes up again every time and eventually my pc gets a blue screen error...
  3. BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR blue screen: Hi,I keep getting a random blue screen error on my PC. Every time I enter my desktop I get a notification saying "restart to repair drive errors" and when I press it, my computer restarts and the message comes up again every time and eventually my pc gets a blue screen error...
  4. BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen loop windows REGISTRY_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen loop windows REGISTRY_ERROR: My laptop Lenovoideapad320s keep on restarting i cant go to safemode this is the blue screen Stop Code : REGISTRY_ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-loop-windows-registryerror/4d96c015-d670-4433-a5c1-08f823a43a31
  6. Blue screen loop windows REGISTRY_ERROR

Blue screen loop windows REGISTRY_ERROR: My laptop Lenovoideapad320s keep on restarting i cant go to safemode this is the blue screen Stop Code : REGISTRY_ERROR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-loop-windows-registryerror/4d96c015-d670-4433-a5c1-08f823a43a31
  7. Blue screen loop windows REGISTRY_ERROR

8. BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR

BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR: Hi,Last night I was working on my PC,i have got the blue screen of death before, so when it happened again, i just waited for my PC to restart and be okay again.But then the computer kept getting the same error and it kept restarting after restarting, kept getting the BSOD.It...
  9. BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR: Hi,Last night I was working on my PC,i have got the blue screen of death before, so when it happened again, i just waited for my PC to restart and be okay again.But then the computer kept getting the same error and it kept restarting after restarting, kept getting the BSOD.It...
  10. BSOD REGISTRY_ERROR