Windows 10: regitering my new hp stream lap top? window10

Discus and support regitering my new hp stream lap top? window10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm trying to reg. a new laptop. it came with windows 10. I did part of it but I didn't get the prod# or the serial area so I cant reg it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lindaveronee, Dec 5, 2018.

1. regitering my new hp stream lap top? window10

I'm trying to reg. a new laptop. it came with windows 10. I did part of it but I didn't get the prod# or the serial area so I cant reg it

:)

lindaveronee, Dec 5, 2018
  2. randyb3 Win User

SD reader not working on Windows 10 HP lap top

I have a 2016 HP lap top with an internal SD reader in the side. I have read several different posts on other people having problems after updating to windows 10. This lap top came with windows 10 already installed on it. I followed the directions on several
    posts about deleting drivers and re-booting the computer and the drivers will reinstall, that didn't work. I have also went to the windows web site and searched for updates. It did a scan and installed several new updates. The SD driver still does not work.

I am open to any and all suggestions with this issue.

Thanks,

Jeff

* Moved from Insider

randyb3, Dec 5, 2018
  3. HP Lap Top Hard Drive replacement

After installing Windows 10 in my hp lap top I have to replace the Hard Drive. I can get a new one for about $60 but my question is Do I have to install a new Windows program or is it built in? If so how do I go back to Windows 8.1 I do not want Windows

SoniaSonger, Dec 5, 2018
  4. regitering my new hp stream lap top? window10

Windows 10 on new lap top

If you upgraded from an OEM licensed version of Windows 7 to 10 with the free upgrade offer on the old laptop (Dell, HP, etc.), 10 is also OEM licensed and can't be transferred to the new laptop.

If you upgraded from an Retail version of Windows 7 to 10 with the free upgrade offer on the old laptop, 10 is also Retail licensed and can be transferred to the new laptop.

Doesn't your new laptop have a Windows operating system preinstalled?

Bill Smithers, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

regitering my new hp stream lap top? window10

1. regitering my new hp stream lap top? window10 - Similar Threads - regitering stream lap

2. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  3. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  4. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...: Can any one help? Is my new lap top a dud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-hp-envy-lap-top-brand-new-hp-pen-but-the/0ca0ca24-2e47-484d-ab53-df11086f81bf
  6. Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...

Brand new HP Envy lap top brand new HP pen but the pen will not write on the lap top . Push...: Can any one help? Is my new lap top a dud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brand-new-hp-envy-lap-top-brand-new-hp-pen-but-the/0ca0ca24-2e47-484d-ab53-df11086f81bf
  7. no ethernet port on my new lap top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no ethernet port on my new lap top: I have a new HP envy laptop running windows 11. There is no ethernet port. I bought a USB to ethernet adapter but I have een unable to ge it to connect my laser cutter. on my old computer running windows 7, I could connect my computer directly to the laser through the the...
  8. Transfering my Microsoft 365 from 1 lap top to a new lap top

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfering my Microsoft 365 from 1 lap top to a new lap top: I will be getting a new laptop and i would like my software of microsoft office and also all my benefits of Microsofrt 365 to be transfered into my new lap top. can this be done? and how?...
  9. Unable to start my HP lap top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to start my HP lap top: When I switch my lap top on I get the HP logo and the little dots start to go around and then stop, nothing happens. It will then display Preparing automatic repair - two dots start to go around then stops I switch lap top off hold button for 10 seconds Switch it back...
  10. sync phone hp lap top

sync phone hp lap top: sync phone to hp lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-phone-hp-lap-top/56c46ea9-ed95-4da7-95f9-c559f35cfa92