Windows 10: Regret

Discus and support Regret in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Regret buying PC with windows Start button lagUpdate lag Browser lag Wish we had an everything option because I hate everything about thissTy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bruhhhhhhhhhhh, May 8, 2021.

1. Regret

Regret buying PC with windows Start button lagUpdate lag Browser lag Wish we had an everything option because I hate everything about thissTy

:)

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh, May 8, 2021

2. Unable to un-select Windows 10 update in Windows Update

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

To get rid of the Windows 10 upgrade. I would suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to control panel, then click on Programs and Features.

• Tap on View installed updates, then find the update called KB3035583.

• Now uninstall this update.
    I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 8, 2021
  3. Windows Defender uninstalls Google Chrome and it's Modifiers

Hello Sofia,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community and we regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

At this point of time I suggest you to try your Windows firewall to make an exception rule. Follow the below steps.

To do so, follow the below steps to add an exception to the firewall list.

• Open Control Panel, and select Windows Firewall. Next click on "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
      in the left pane in the window.
    • To start making changes, you need to click "Change settings" located above the list of apps and features.

Note: that you need to be logged in as an administrator.

Let us know if the above suggestion helps.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 8, 2021
  4. Regret

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Regret

1. Regret - Similar Threads - Regret

2. Now I felt regretted after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Now I felt regretted after install: Guys after I installed windows 10 on my D drive,it turns to C drive.My windows 11 is gone,and I want to know how to recover it and return to my original Windows 11 so that my datas installed on windows 11 will returned?I was in my windows 10 22h2 version....
  3. Now I felt regretted after install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Now I felt regretted after install: Guys after I installed windows 10 on my D drive,it turns to C drive.My windows 11 is gone,and I want to know how to recover it and return to my original Windows 11 so that my datas installed on windows 11 will returned?I was in my windows 10 22h2 version....
  4. Now I felt regretted after install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I deleted more than 40 gb portfolio from my pen drive, I am in deep regret, how can I get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted more than 40 gb portfolio from my pen drive, I am in deep regret, how can I get...: Pendrive is from sandisk 64 gb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-more-than-40-gb-portfolio-from-my-pen/7318f0e7-a360-4091-a608-c2642956b99b
  6. I deleted more than 40 gb portfolio from my pen drive, I am in deep regret, how can I get...

I deleted more than 40 gb portfolio from my pen drive, I am in deep regret, how can I get...: Pendrive is from sandisk 64 gb. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-more-than-40-gb-portfolio-from-my-pen/7318f0e7-a360-4091-a608-c2642956b99b
  7. i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...: i wanna go back to windows 10due to windows 11 being be slow.no matter windows 10 works better than win 11easier to use.and many more.about windows 11 everything is like win 10 but a new one...
  8. i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...

i swtiched to win11 because it seemed cool to me after months i really regreted using it...: i wanna go back to windows 10due to windows 11 being be slow.no matter windows 10 works better than win 11easier to use.and many more.about windows 11 everything is like win 10 but a new one...
  9. I bitterly regret scrapping my windows 7 for windows 11

I bitterly regret scrapping my windows 7 for windows 11: Windows 11 is just plain AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, the movie maker "clipchamp" is totally useless. What sort of morons do they have at Microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bitterly-regret-scrapping-my-windows-7-for/79d9db02-c8af-4ff2-a32f-4cdd0bb894d9
  10. I bitterly regret scrapping my windows 7 for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bitterly regret scrapping my windows 7 for windows 11: Windows 11 is just plain AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL, the movie maker "clipchamp" is totally useless. What sort of morons do they have at Microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bitterly-regret-scrapping-my-windows-7-for/79d9db02-c8af-4ff2-a32f-4cdd0bb894d9