Windows 10: Regret

Discus and support Regret in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Regret buying PC with windows Start button lagUpdate lag Browser lag Wish we had an everything option because I hate everything about thissTy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bruhhhhhhhhhhh, May 8, 2021.

1. Regret

Regret buying PC with windows Start button lagUpdate lag Browser lag Wish we had an everything option because I hate everything about thissTy

:)

Bruhhhhhhhhhhh, May 8, 2021

2. Unable to un-select Windows 10 update in Windows Update

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

To get rid of the Windows 10 upgrade. I would suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to control panel, then click on Programs and Features.

• Tap on View installed updates, then find the update called KB3035583.

• Now uninstall this update.
    I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 8, 2021
  3. Windows Defender uninstalls Google Chrome and it's Modifiers

Hello Sofia,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community and we regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

At this point of time I suggest you to try your Windows firewall to make an exception rule. Follow the below steps.

To do so, follow the below steps to add an exception to the firewall list.

• Open Control Panel, and select Windows Firewall. Next click on "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
      in the left pane in the window.
    • To start making changes, you need to click "Change settings" located above the list of apps and features.

Note: that you need to be logged in as an administrator.

Let us know if the above suggestion helps.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 8, 2021
  4. Regret

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Regret

1. Regret - Similar Threads - Regret

2. I regret not putting a DP for my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I regret not putting a DP for my Microsoft Account.: [ATTACH] The new banner in the Settings app (Windows 10 2004) is showing a blurred image if you haven't selected a display picture. Update: It has stayed the same even after I added a profile picture....
  3. I pulled a sneaky on Microsoft family features and now i regret it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I pulled a sneaky on Microsoft family features and now i regret it.: Microsoft Family Features kept on popping up in front of apps asking me to sign in to it. I didn't want to. to avoid it, I went to task manager, clicked on open file location, and changed the name of the .exe file called WpcUapApp.exe. I have since forgotten how to find the...
  4. Why I regret buying a Surface 7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why I regret buying a Surface 7: Hey folks, Antivirus on my Surface Pro 7 is turned off because Windows defender is unable to get the latest update. I am getting an error when trying to update Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.309.458.0 -Error 0x80070643....
  5. Bought a cheap pro key from ebay that i really regret, and now i can't upgrade my win 10...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought a cheap pro key from ebay that i really regret, and now i can't upgrade my win 10...: I was stupid and tried to buy a cheap win 10 pro key from ebay, it didn't work at first and then seller sent 6 new keys, and one worked. But I regret that so bad and want to instead use my legit store purchased full dvd of home, then upgrade to legit pro. But won't let me. As...
  6. ONE DRIVE off my computer I regret ever having it how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    ONE DRIVE off my computer I regret ever having it how to get rid of it?: how to remove one drive from my computer I regret ever having it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/one-drive-off-my-computer-i-regret-ever-having-it/06ee9887-3e04-4c5e-a96f-c229dee8e16f
  7. For the second time this year regretably I have had a PC failure after a Windows 10 1803...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    For the second time this year regretably I have had a PC failure after a Windows 10 1803...: Repair fails every time at a D: Windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt file. Is it my PC that has a damaged file, or does Windows have another reason to disable my software and accessories Is this issue pointing to a HDD hardware flaw, or could it be a software issue...
  8. For the second time this year regretably I have had a PC failure after a Windows 10 1803...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    For the second time this year regretably I have had a PC failure after a Windows 10 1803...: Repair fails every time at a D: Windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt file. Is it my PC that has a damaged file, or does Windows have another reason to disable my software and accessories Is this issue pointing to a HDD hardware flaw, or could it be a software issue...
  9. Windows 10 - Nothing but regret!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 - Nothing but regret!: Windows 10 has locked me out of my computer. I never even use adm passwords. Screen shows my yahoo account and password request and doesn't accept my password then tells me to go to my Microsoft account to change my password when ITS SHOWING MY YAHOO ACCOUNT!...