Windows 10: regsvr32

Discus and support regsvr32 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there, my name Is Harry and I have recently encountered a problem with Windows 10. everytime I log-on, I have an error message that pops up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Harry Simmonds, Apr 3, 2020.

1. regsvr32

Hello there,

my name Is Harry and I have recently encountered a problem with Windows 10.

everytime I log-on, I have an error message that pops up which looks like this. regsvr32 e2e37f4f-3e6f-429b-8b3a-c69f3750e8d6?upload=true.png

when I click the X in the top right corner or "Ok", it pops up again a few moments later roughly 1-2 mind later

I would kindly like a solution for this issue

Yours sincerely,

Harry :

:)

Harry Simmonds, Apr 3, 2020

2. Error RegSvr32 while startup

Hi Thurston,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer.

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

Regsvr32 is a command-line utility to register and unregister OLE controls, such as DLLs and ActiveX controls in the Windows Registry. Regsvr32.exe is installed in the %systemroot%\System32 folder in Windows XP and later versions of Windows.

Note On a 64-bit version of Windows operating system, there are two versions of the Regsv32.exe file:

• The 64-bit version is %systemroot%\System32\regsvr32.exe.
    • The 32-bit version is %systemroot%\SysWoW64\regsvr32.exe.
    Try one of the following methods when you receive a Regsvr32 error:

Method 1: Re-run the Regsvr32 command from an elevated command prompt

• To open an elevated command prompt, following these steps:
    Type Command Prompt in the Search box, right-click
    Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click
    Allow..

• Method 2: Use the 32-bit version of Regsvr32 to register a 32-bit DLL on a 64-bit version of Windows If you receive an error when registering a 32-bit DLL on a 64-bit version of Windows, follow these steps:
      • Open an elevated command prompt.
      • If the 32-bit DLL is in the %systemroot%\System32 folder, move it to the %systemroot%\SysWoW64 folder.
    Run the following command:

Perform the troubleshooting and reply with the results, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Jomel Ber, Apr 3, 2020
  4. regsvr32

RegSvr32 error

Hi Matheus,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

In this case I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run SFC Scan.

What is SFC (System File Checker)?

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the steps given in the below article to perform SFC scan:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833?ppud=4&wa=wsignin1.0

Note: Steps applies to Windows 10 as well.

Step 2: If the issue persists, follow the steps given in the below link and check if it helps:

How to use the Regsvr32 tool and troubleshoot Regsvr32 error messages

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

regsvr32

1. regsvr32 - Similar Threads - regsvr32

2. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....
  3. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....
  4. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5

unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5: Every time I install the application, a pop up always appears "unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5",Why is this?...
  6. unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5: Every time I install the application, a pop up always appears "unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5",Why is this?...
  7. unable to register the dll/ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. regsvr32 ntdll.dll fails see attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regsvr32 ntdll.dll fails see attached: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/7/2023 3:10:33 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Billy-8900 Description: Faulting application name: Corel PaintShop Pro.exe, version: 25.2.0.58, time stamp:...
  9. regsvr32 ntdll.dll fails see attached

regsvr32 ntdll.dll fails see attached: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/7/2023 3:10:33 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Billy-8900 Description: Faulting application name: Corel PaintShop Pro.exe, version: 25.2.0.58, time stamp:...
  10. regsvr32 ntdll.dll fails see attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 regsvr32