Windows 10: REGUARDING WINDOWS 10 AND WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER

Discus and support REGUARDING WINDOWS 10 AND WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I CAN DOWNLOAD VISUALIATIONS ON WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 12 BUT NOT BE ABLE TO USE THEM ON THE PLAYER? WHY HAS THIS CHANGED?? HOW... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeepsPurple, Jul 5, 2020.

1. REGUARDING WINDOWS 10 AND WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY I CAN DOWNLOAD VISUALIATIONS ON WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 12 BUT NOT BE ABLE TO USE THEM ON THE PLAYER? WHY HAS THIS CHANGED?? HOW DO I GET THEM TO WORK?

:)

BeepsPurple, Jul 5, 2020

2. Windows Media player missing on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please note, Windows Media Player is included with Windows 10.

I suggest you to press Windows key + W, type Windows Media Player and check if you are able to find Windows Media Player.

If you are still unable to find Media Player, follow the steps to enable it:

• Open Control Panel -> Programs and Features.

• Click "Turn Windows features on or off" in the left pane.

• Expand "Media Features", check box "Windows Media Player" and Restart.

• Check if you are able to find Media Player.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Media Player in Windows 10

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Disable shuffle feature and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Open Windows media Player by typing in search bar.

• Press Ctrl + H to turn off and
      on the shuffle.

• Restart the player and check if it helps.
    Method 2: Run Windows media player Library troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Windows Media player. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your library. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right
      to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run Windows media player Library troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 5, 2020
  4. REGUARDING WINDOWS 10 AND WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

REGUARDING WINDOWS 10 AND WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER

1. REGUARDING WINDOWS 10 AND WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER - Similar Threads - REGUARDING MEDIA PLAYER

2. windows media player 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media player 10: Rip is not working for windows media player 10. I checked the location of my music files, and it shows it is going to ....onedrive\music. I tried to remove the one drive part since I de installed it as it was full and I did not want to buy space. It will not let me change...
  3. Windows 10 and Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and Media Player: What do I have to do to play DVDs or CDs via an external player on my Windows 10 PC. ? Media Player does not work with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-media-player/c8175650-65f5-4fcf-9f66-37e42064eb7f
  4. A suggestion reguarding search on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A suggestion reguarding search on windows 10: On windows 10, when I search I don't want to see quick search or top news. I use search as its intended for, searching files and programs on the PC. I haven't found a use for using quick search or top news, since you can already do this in a browser. Which why I request for...
  5. windows 10 media player

windows 10 media player: I was able to rip 2 songs, but can't find anything in my library. Now it won't rip any from purchased c.d. or one from iTunes. I've tried the trouble shooter. But It tells me that it can't rip one or more tracks from the c.d. Been trying to fix this for hours today to no...
  6. windows 10 media player

windows 10 media player: Re: Windows 10 Media Player - will not burn a cd on new HP laptop. Windows Media Player app functions ok, except for the ability to burn a cd. I reviewed all forums and help answers, and tried every suggestion offered. I had an HP laptop before with windows 10 and the WMP...
  7. windows 10 media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 media player: I have ripped and manually posted hundreds of songs to windows media player-some are my own rec ordings but most are all from cd's I paid for. the info use stay on there always-then, without explanation all info was erased----about 10 hours of wasting my time...
  8. WINDOWS 10 MEDIA PLAYER

WINDOWS 10 MEDIA PLAYER: MY PLAYER HASN'T BEEN IN USE SINCE MONDAY MORNING.I HAVE A MESSAGE ON MY SCREEN AND IT SAYS AN AUDIO DEVICE WAS DISCONNECTED OR REFIGURED.VERIFY THAT THE AUDIO IS CONNECTED AND THEN TRY TO PLAY THE ITEM AGAIN.HELP WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM? THANKS MISSB6482...
  9. Windows Media Player 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player 10: Thanks for looking. Can anyone direct me to a detailed user's manual for Windows Media Player 10 ? Thanks. Doc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10/6b3a8f9f-5f42-4439-bfd8-42ac78658e7f
  10. Media player on windows 10

Media player on windows 10: PLEASE PLEASE help if possible. On my computer it plays cd's no problem. Buti have just bought a new cd. Which plays on everything that plays a cd, with no problems. But when I put it in pc it won't play it. Keeps telling me to insert a disk. But the thing that I don't...