Windows 10: Regular blue screen errors with different stop codes

Discus and support Regular blue screen errors with different stop codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there! Hopefully someone can help me with this issue. A few times per week, my laptop shows a blue error screen. However, it is very hard to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sybe Piera, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Regular blue screen errors with different stop codes

Hi there!

Hopefully someone can help me with this issue. A few times per week, my laptop shows a blue error screen. However, it is very hard to identify what exactly the problem is. I've seen different stopcodes, which all could relate to driver issues. However, I've already tried to update all drivers I could find and to install the latest windows 10 and BIOS updates.

It feels as if it particularly occurs when I turn on the 'Mobile Hotspot' button in the network prompt, or when I leave my laptop open and revisit it after a longer period of absence.

Since I have a lot of work and programming software installed on my computer, I prefer to use a less intrusive option than setting the laptop back to original factory settings.

Thanks in advance!

:)

Sybe Piera, Jun 11, 2020

2. getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Regular blue screen errors with different stop codes

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Regular blue screen errors with different stop codes

1. Regular blue screen errors with different stop codes - Similar Threads - Regular blue screen

2. Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...
  3. Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random blue screen errors with different stop codes and game crashes: Hello, Ever since I installed a new water cooler into my pc, my system has been experiencing blue screen errors every now and then with seemingly random appearances. Each of these errors come with the same few stop codes, but different every time. Some of these include...
  4. Blue Screen Stop code errors

Blue Screen Stop code errors: I have had 3 different stop code BSOD in the past 4 days. Here's the Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AosrKJXsPlDHhGlHIh8Ap9N1K3bl?e=CnnVyO Any help is greatly appreciated!...
  5. Blue Screen of Death with Different stop codes everytime.

Blue Screen of Death with Different stop codes everytime.: Hi! So online classes are gonna start soon and I would really want to get this fixed as soon as possible. So any suggestion and advice would really be appreciated. I guess lets start from the top. April 24th I had a virus and Storage was almost full so I wanted my PC to be...
  6. Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes

Blue Screen of Deaths With different error codes: Hi, In the Last 2 weeks, I've been getting blue screens every time i start my laptop. But my laptop quickly restarts after the blue screen and in some occasions, after entering my password to my laptop, It freezes, forcing me to manually pressing the power button and...
  7. Regular Blue Screens...but with different stop codes

Regular Blue Screens...but with different stop codes: Over the course of the last few weeks, my PC has been periodically blue screening. It seems to happen randomly at any time, but the confusing kicker is that the stop code is different every time it happens. These are the ones that have shown up: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT...
  8. Blue Screen Error Stop Codes

Blue Screen Error Stop Codes: I keep getting stop code errors and have gone through all of the steps to try and fix them to no avail. I can't update to the most recent version of windows 10 as it gets to about 80% or so then fails. I have tried to reinstall windows and that fails as well. I am not sure...
  9. Blue Screen Stop Code Error

Blue Screen Stop Code Error: Several times I have had a Blue Screen Stop Code Error message on my laptop. The most recent one centers around NETwN64.sys. Is there are reason for this, and if so, is there a way to fix the problem?...
  10. Blue Screen Error (Stop codes)

Blue Screen Error (Stop codes): Hi All, I want to report an issue with the windows 10. I have a dell 7000 gaming series laptop. This year in January the blue screen error started. The situations when it started:- browsing a site. online match. youtube movies. suddenly the screen freezes and...