Windows 10: regular blue screens and other problems

Discus and support regular blue screens and other problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi. to start off with i had been getting regular blue screens on my laptop for a while. most of them said memory_management, faulty_hardware _corrupted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Billie Dean Jean, Mar 4, 2020.

1. regular blue screens and other problems

hi. to start off with i had been getting regular blue screens on my laptop for a while. most of them said memory_management, faulty_hardware _corrupted page and i had it checked and i was told it was sth to do with my updates and for a while it got better after the system was updated . but now im getting blue screens again and all the automatic updates are failing. currently i have gotten blue screens which say Kernel_mode_heap_corruption and i dont understand anything abt it. i've looked up all the other blue screen problems but im very confused.

:)

Billie Dean Jean, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 4, 2020
  4. regular blue screens and other problems

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

regular blue screens and other problems

1. regular blue screens and other problems - Similar Threads - regular blue screens

2. Regular blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular blue screen of death: I'm getting a fairly regular blue screen of death. This tends to happen overnight, when I'm not using the machine.The machine is a new Dell Precision 5570, with the Dell docking station. It's less than 2 months old.I inspected the minidump file using WinDbg, but the...
  3. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular blue screens: Dear all,For the past few months, I have been having quite a few blue screens. It seems to occur off and on, but the last few weeks it has been occurring more regularly. I have:updated all my driversupgraded BIOSran system device checkerran several tools to stress test...
  4. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular blue screens: Dear all,For the past few months, I have been having quite a few blue screens. It seems to occur off and on, but the last few weeks it has been occurring more regularly. I have:updated all my driversupgraded BIOSran system device checkerran several tools to stress test...
  5. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BLUE SCREENS AND OTHER PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREENS AND OTHER PROBLEMS: Hello, i started having problems again, the problems started a few days ago, they happened before but they weren't really serious and they were gone after a few days, The problems start with PC lagging a bit, not much but it's lagging a bit, then there are 2 notifications, 1...
  7. BLUE SCREENS AND OTHER PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUE SCREENS AND OTHER PROBLEMS: Hello, i started having problems again, the problems started a few days ago, they happened before but they weren't really serious and they were gone after a few days, The problems start with PC lagging a bit, not much but it's lagging a bit, then there are 2 notifications, 1...
  8. BLUE SCREENS AND OTHER PROBLEMS

9. Regular blue screen

Regular blue screen: In the last two weeks my pc crashed a few times . It only happend while playing video games, but the general timing is not periodically. Problemcodes are 1e , 3b , 139 or 141. Here are the DMP files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AniC-hv6wjhQtCZJa0VQeFe3KRNx?e=bqpzLNThanks...
  10. Regular Blue Screens

Regular Blue Screens: Hi all, I have been having a problem recently where I will get a blue screen if I plug in or unplug a device or restart my PC. It doesn't happen all the time but the likelihood of it happening goes up the longer it has been since a reboot. The laptop is a HP Spectre x360 -...