Windows 10: Regular blue screens during computer use

Discus and support Regular blue screens during computer use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Blue screen varies, 'uncorrectable error' was one. Seems to have started happening since I physically moved my machine over to a friends house. I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Trace6x, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Trace6x Win User

Regular blue screens during computer use

Blue screen varies, 'uncorrectable error' was one. Seems to have started happening since I physically moved my machine over to a friends house.
    I use this machine for mining bitcoin, often I'll leave it on all night with no crashes but for example, copying a load of files seemed to cause a blue screen.
    I'm going to try reverting my overclock settings and see if that helps.
    have attached the mini dump, any help would be much appreciated!

:)

Trace6x, Jun 5, 2018

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Regular blue screens during computer use

1. Regular blue screens during computer use - Similar Threads - Regular blue screens

2. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular blue screens: Dear all,For the past few months, I have been having quite a few blue screens. It seems to occur off and on, but the last few weeks it has been occurring more regularly. I have:updated all my driversupgraded BIOSran system device checkerran several tools to stress test...
  3. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular blue screens: Dear all,For the past few months, I have been having quite a few blue screens. It seems to occur off and on, but the last few weeks it has been occurring more regularly. I have:updated all my driversupgraded BIOSran system device checkerran several tools to stress test...
  4. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen during normal use.

Blue screen during normal use.: My computer is old so blue screens aren't that rare, one per 2 months roughly.I'm just checking to see if it's something that can be fixed by updating software.Here is the minidump and a picture of the blue screen:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmYg1GPVTXZwg9oJoV-t7G1SNsthlg?e=f0f6Gh...
  6. Blue screen during normal use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen during normal use: Hey, my computer just encountered a bluescreen during normal use.Here is the minidump and images of the bluescreenhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmYg1GPVTXZwg9IuJAEJwd33VLjz9w?e=I9SYQCI'm updating my drivers now and that could fix it but I want to know if it's something else just in...
  7. Blue screen during normal use

Blue screen during normal use: Hey, my computer just encountered a bluescreen during normal use.Here is the minidump and images of the bluescreenhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmYg1GPVTXZwg9IuJAEJwd33VLjz9w?e=I9SYQCI'm updating my drivers now and that could fix it but I want to know if it's something else just in...
  8. Regular blue screen

Regular blue screen: In the last two weeks my pc crashed a few times . It only happend while playing video games, but the general timing is not periodically. Problemcodes are 1e , 3b , 139 or 141. Here are the DMP files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AniC-hv6wjhQtCZJa0VQeFe3KRNx?e=bqpzLNThanks...
  9. Regular Blue Screens

Regular Blue Screens: Hi all, I have been having a problem recently where I will get a blue screen if I plug in or unplug a device or restart my PC. It doesn't happen all the time but the likelihood of it happening goes up the longer it has been since a reboot. The laptop is a HP Spectre x360 -...
  10. BSOD during regular use

BSOD during regular use: I've been getting frequent BSODs when doing normal things like browsing the web in google chrome and not when doing more intensive tasks like playing games. The errors all seemed to reference some memory issues so I ran memtest86+ for 8 passes and got no errors. I also...