Windows 10: Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I seem to get regular blue screen errors, usually during start up, which once the error has shown and the PC restarts the PC seems to run fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joshynet, Feb 2, 2018.

1. joshynet Win User

Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello
    I seem to get regular blue screen errors, usually during start up, which once the error has shown and the PC restarts the PC seems to run fine. Occasionally the blue screen may happen during usage of the PC. I have tried updating all drivers using the device manager AND third party software to no avail. I have also done a memory test which had no negative results.

So I have no other option to ask for help! It is beyond my knowledge, so I appreciate any that I can get.

I have followed the instructions to create a ZIP file of relevent information. Attachment 175306

Anymore information you need just ask.

Many thanks in advance.

Attachment 175307

:)

joshynet, Feb 2, 2018

2. Windows 10 crashes and restarts constantly

Windows 10 crashing. Prior to I get the blue screen with a stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and What failed lci.proxykmd.sys

JefferyWirth, Feb 2, 2018
  3. Ash521 Win User
    Windows crashed with blue screen error that says: Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Got a blue screen today with error:

Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Rebooted and the PC is okay so far, your help appreciated to fix this.

Ash521, Feb 2, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Your report shows that you are using software that is typically used to avoid activation of MS Office and Windows. This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine software installations.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

philc43, Feb 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - Regular blue screens

2. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular blue screens: Dear all,For the past few months, I have been having quite a few blue screens. It seems to occur off and on, but the last few weeks it has been occurring more regularly. I have:updated all my driversupgraded BIOSran system device checkerran several tools to stress test...
  3. Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Blue Screen: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDminidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=FWa3rmPlease help me! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-systemthreadexceptionnothandled/6aa4421a-79b5-42ce-bb8e-8c0a7cc08a94
  4. Blue screen of death system_thread_exception_not_handled

Blue screen of death system_thread_exception_not_handled: I am constantly getting blue screened with system_thread_exception_not_handled and my audio does not work. These are the files from minidump https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6o6i8jb6tncwrj/091920-16078-01.zip?dl=0...
  5. •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    •SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,blue screen: windows 10 pro, 1909,dell OptiPlex 755 , ethernet not connected,invalid ip, I fianaly found the correct driver, after new update had wrong driver,getting a 169. ip address, in device manager choosing correct driver goes to blue screenSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED0, IXE...
  6. Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Pls Help. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available....
  7. Regular Blue Screens

Regular Blue Screens: Hi all, I have been having a problem recently where I will get a blue screen if I plug in or unplug a device or restart my PC. It doesn't happen all the time but the likelihood of it happening goes up the longer it has been since a reboot. The laptop is a HP Spectre x360 -...
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen HELP

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED blue screen HELP: I keep getting this screen on my pc when it is running with my monitors turned off. This PC resets and i have to log back in to windows everytime. I have tried a windows memory diagnostics test both of them to be exact and both come back clear with no problems. I have...
  9. Regular BSOD with system_thread_exception_not_handled

Regular BSOD with system_thread_exception_not_handled: Hi All, I've been recently getting system_thread_exception_not_handled BSOD's on a Dell Latitude E7270 with Windows 10 Pro. The system has been stable for years and there's been no hardware changes. The issue might be related to the 1909 update which installed in October....
  10. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CMUSBDAC.sys) Blue Screen

in Windows 10 News
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CMUSBDAC.sys) Blue Screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]CMUDA.sys is a Windows operating system driver file that is associated with the USB Device Audio capabilities of a computer. This file is known at times, to cause a Blue Screen error. But the main reasons include conflicts like RAM or [...] This post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lci proxykmd.sys

2. bsod lci_proxykmd.sys