Windows 10: Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Discus and support Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I seem to get regular blue screen errors, usually during start up, which once the error has shown and the PC restarts the PC seems to run fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joshynet, Feb 2, 2018.

1. joshynet Win User

Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello
    I seem to get regular blue screen errors, usually during start up, which once the error has shown and the PC restarts the PC seems to run fine. Occasionally the blue screen may happen during usage of the PC. I have tried updating all drivers using the device manager AND third party software to no avail. I have also done a memory test which had no negative results.

So I have no other option to ask for help! It is beyond my knowledge, so I appreciate any that I can get.

I have followed the instructions to create a ZIP file of relevent information. Attachment 175306

Anymore information you need just ask.

Many thanks in advance.

Attachment 175307

:)

joshynet, Feb 2, 2018

2. Windows 10 crashes and restarts constantly

Windows 10 crashing. Prior to I get the blue screen with a stop code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and What failed lci.proxykmd.sys

JefferyWirth, Feb 2, 2018
  3. Ash521 Win User
    Windows crashed with blue screen error that says: Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Got a blue screen today with error:

Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Rebooted and the PC is okay so far, your help appreciated to fix this.

Ash521, Feb 2, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

Your report shows that you are using software that is typically used to avoid activation of MS Office and Windows. This forum's Rules clearly state that help will not be provided to those using Non genuine software installations.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

philc43, Feb 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Similar Threads - Regular blue screens

2. I am facing Blue screen death issue regularly? It is frustrating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am facing Blue screen death issue regularly? It is frustrating: HI Microsoft, I am facing blue screen death issue regularly and It is irritating What to do I am getting this three errors hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe, PSHED.dll regularly. It is frustrating...
  3. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CMUSBDAC.sys) Blue Screen

in Windows 10 News
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (CMUSBDAC.sys) Blue Screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]CMUDA.sys is a Windows operating system driver file that is associated with the USB Device Audio capabilities of a computer. This file is known at times, to cause a Blue Screen error. But the main reasons include conflicts like RAM or [...] This post...
  4. Blue Screen Error Evert Hour Regularly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Error Evert Hour Regularly: Hi guys, I have been having a lot of blue screen errors couple times a day. I have clean re-install Windows 10 on 10/11/2018 and all the drivers are all up-to-date. Below shown how often ever since the clean installation. It was actually improved after, before the...
  5. How to fix the "System Thread Exception Not Handled" blue screen

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to fix the "System Thread Exception Not Handled" blue screen: Getting a Blue Screen of Death, or BSOD is one of the most frustrating things that can happen when using Windows. This screen with the “System Thread Exception Not Handled” error message at the bottom is a fairly common one. You should also see a file name after the error...
  6. Regular blue screens during computer use

Regular blue screens during computer use: Blue screen varies, 'uncorrectable error' was one. Seems to have started happening since I physically moved my machine over to a friends house. I use this machine for mining bitcoin, often I'll leave it on all night with no crashes but for example, copying a load of files...
  7. System_thread_exception_not_handled, bsod followed by black screen

System_thread_exception_not_handled, bsod followed by black screen: I had the above message on the Blue Screen and when it automatically rebooted, it rebooted 4 times before going into a black screen. I have a (crappy), fairly new Dell Inspiron 3520. I was running Windows 10 on it (yes, I was stupid enough to install it on a laptop that...
  8. System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot screen

System_THread_exception_not_handled win10 boot screen: Hello guys I already made a topic here, but didn't provide the files, so when i try to boot into win10 with usb it says system_Thread_exception_not_handled, doesnt give any error tho... I have lap top with model X50SL, 2 duos @ 1,66 ghz and 2 gb ram. I tried unnistalling...
  9. System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled

System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled: Hello, I'm runing Win7 Ultimate and whenever I try to install win10 it starts loading the circle below the logo and then after few seconds it says "System_Thread_Exception_not_handled and it restarts by itself, I wanna do clean installation, but it just won't let me and i...
  10. BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled

BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled: Hello there!! did you find any solution?? I have EXACTLY the same problem, I got that BSOD since 3 days already, happening at random times and "Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+c8a88, EXACTLY THE SAME THING!!!!)" . but, I have an Asus K53SV with Intel HD3000...
  1. Win10 FaQ

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod lci_proxykmd.sys