Windows 10: Regular Blue Screens

Discus and support Regular Blue Screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been having a problem recently where I will get a blue screen if I plug in or unplug a device or restart my PC. It doesn't happen all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by strikewolf42, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Regular Blue Screens

Hi all,

I have been having a problem recently where I will get a blue screen if I plug in or unplug a device or restart my PC. It doesn't happen all the time but the likelihood of it happening goes up the longer it has been since a reboot.

The laptop is a HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0013dx and it's only about 2 months old.

The blue screen code is DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION and I have tried searching for a solution and haven't found anything. I don't have the driver verifier enabled because when I try to turn it off it says no settings have changed.

I have the last 5 minidumps from the crashes and they are available at the link below.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApYz6IGY72fXgahbxqqxb83Bx7Y4sw?e=BHTe7X

Thanks for any guidance or help!

:)

strikewolf42, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Regular Blue Screens

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Regular Blue Screens

1. Regular Blue Screens - Similar Threads - Regular Blue Screens

2. Regular blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular blue screen of death: I'm getting a fairly regular blue screen of death. This tends to happen overnight, when I'm not using the machine.The machine is a new Dell Precision 5570, with the Dell docking station. It's less than 2 months old.I inspected the minidump file using WinDbg, but the...
  3. Regular blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular blue screen of death: I'm getting a fairly regular blue screen of death. This tends to happen overnight, when I'm not using the machine.The machine is a new Dell Precision 5570, with the Dell docking station. It's less than 2 months old.I inspected the minidump file using WinDbg, but the...
  4. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular blue screens: Dear all,For the past few months, I have been having quite a few blue screens. It seems to occur off and on, but the last few weeks it has been occurring more regularly. I have:updated all my driversupgraded BIOSran system device checkerran several tools to stress test...
  5. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular blue screens: Dear all,For the past few months, I have been having quite a few blue screens. It seems to occur off and on, but the last few weeks it has been occurring more regularly. I have:updated all my driversupgraded BIOSran system device checkerran several tools to stress test...
  6. Regular blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Regular blue screen

Regular blue screen: In the last two weeks my pc crashed a few times . It only happend while playing video games, but the general timing is not periodically. Problemcodes are 1e , 3b , 139 or 141. Here are the DMP files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AniC-hv6wjhQtCZJa0VQeFe3KRNx?e=bqpzLNThanks...
  8. Windows 10 regular blue screens

Windows 10 regular blue screens: Hello, I am working on this for almost a week now but haven't had success in resolving my issue. I am getting blue screens on a regular basis and cannot find the source of it. The crashes don't seem to happen on a specific action. Sometimes the PC works for hours and other...
  9. regular blue screens and other problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    regular blue screens and other problems: hi. to start off with i had been getting regular blue screens on my laptop for a while. most of them said memory_management, faulty_hardware _corrupted page and i had it checked and i was told it was sth to do with my updates and for a while it got better after the system was...
  10. Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Regular blue screens: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello I seem to get regular blue screen errors, usually during start up, which once the error has shown and the PC restarts the PC seems to run fine. Occasionally the blue screen may happen during usage of the PC. I have tried updating all drivers using the device manager...