Windows 10: regular bluescreen reboots

Discus and support regular bluescreen reboots in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I'm having troubles with regular bluescreen reboots. The most recent one beeing: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MF321_100, Apr 26, 2019.

1. MF321_100 Win User

regular bluescreen reboots

Hi I'm having troubles with regular bluescreen reboots. The most recent one beeing:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802e7be43d8, 0xfffff505ad6bf238, 0xfffff505ad6bea80). A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 3b1a827f-3a63-4fad-9a2a-728179a7e9df.

I've uploaded Minidump and systeminfo here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmEk7wPa3mmwimXFB01XNJS3g5h6

The reboots usually happen when computer is left unattended so I suspect it might have to do with power management.

Can you help?

:)

MF321_100, Apr 26, 2019

2. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Apr 26, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

nvlddmkm.sys Bluescreen / Windows 10

Please disable the Nvidia streaming kernel service / Nvidia Streamer Service if it is there enabled:
    • Search msconfig and open it
    • Go to the tab services
    • Check 'hide microsoft services'
    • Seach the service and disable it
    • Click apply, click ok
    • Reboot if asked

If you still get a bluescreen, please use the tool again and upload the zip file.

Thema:

1. regular bluescreen reboots - Similar Threads - regular bluescreen reboots

2. BAD_POOL_CALLER c2 bluescreen with reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BAD_POOL_CALLER c2 bluescreen with reboot: Hi, I've tried to analyze the dump files, but cannot pinpoint the culprit.Any help would be appreciated.******************************************************************************** &n...
  3. Windows 10 - Regular random reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Regular random reboot: Hi, I'm experiencing regular random reboot with my PC. I've got this issue since ever the PC has been assembled about one year ago. I've tried several test like sfc /scannow, stress test with CPU, GPU and RAM with OCCT software without success.I recently made a full reinstall...
  4. Windows 10 - Regular random reboot

Windows 10 - Regular random reboot: Hi, I'm experiencing regular random reboot with my PC. I've got this issue since ever the PC has been assembled about one year ago. I've tried several test like sfc /scannow, stress test with CPU, GPU and RAM with OCCT software without success.I recently made a full reinstall...
  5. Windows 10 - Regular random reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Regular bluescreens after upgrading processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular bluescreens after upgrading processor: I get frequent bluescreens usually twice per day at least after upgrading my processor to an i9-12900k. I have clean reinstalled windows and replaced the memory and the motherboard at this point and still have the exact same problem. My systems temperatures seem fine under...
  7. Regular bluescreens after upgrading processor

Regular bluescreens after upgrading processor: I get frequent bluescreens usually twice per day at least after upgrading my processor to an i9-12900k. I have clean reinstalled windows and replaced the memory and the motherboard at this point and still have the exact same problem. My systems temperatures seem fine under...
  8. Unexpected reboots in semi-regular pattern

Unexpected reboots in semi-regular pattern: I've been having a problem for several months where my Windows 10 Home 64 bit PC reboots for no apparent reason. It almost always happens about 30-40 minutes after startup, and sometimes a second time 30 minutes later, but only about once a week - the longest time between...
  9. PC reboots regularly with no warning - no BSOD

PC reboots regularly with no warning - no BSOD: Initially I was getting BSODs that did not specify the cause outside of various kernel drivers. I used Whocrashed and BlueScreenview to try to diagnose the problem but no such luck. Then I tried just updating my drivers, and that is when the reboots started. 51530
  10. Windows 10 bluescreen and rebooting

Windows 10 bluescreen and rebooting: Please help me find and solve my problem. When windows 10 is running as usually sudendly it chashes and bluescreen apeares and reboot the system. I have had this ploblems about 5 times. My laptop is a HP Envy TouchSmart 14-K106LA Running windows 10 Pro Nvidia Gforce GT...