Windows 10: Regular BSOD. Dism not working, sfc causes BSOD, browser regularly crashing...

Discus and support Regular BSOD. Dism not working, sfc causes BSOD, browser regularly crashing... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Google drive with 5 most recent BSOD: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kw37FaHkCkXk-ikwoFwmCQaAf23i4FUF?usp=sharing dism /online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GuyFraser, Dec 19, 2019.

1. GuyFraser Win User

Regular BSOD. Dism not working, sfc causes BSOD, browser regularly crashing...

Google drive with 5 most recent BSOD:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kw37FaHkCkXk-ikwoFwmCQaAf23i4FUF?usp=sharing

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth -- stalls at 100%

sfc causes a BSOD about 20% progress

chkdsk reports no errors I have SSD

Windows Memory Checker reports no errors.

PC is relatively new ~1 year old.

:)

GuyFraser, Dec 19, 2019

2. Regular BSOD

Hi All

I keep getting regularly (daily) BSOD

I follow the Driver Verifier article and when i rebooted straight away it BSOD and gave the error DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION but nothing further.

I've rar'd 3 minidump files at Minidump.rar

I think it may have something to do with either the audio or video drivers as it was crashing quite bad tonight when i tried to play a Youtube video.

I haven't run memtest just yet, it'll be the next step if the dumps prove inconclusive.

Cheers

Shavenewok, Dec 19, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. bassmasta Win User

causes for bsod

a friend of mine is getting bsod's everytime she uses her computer. it is usually at boot, but sometimes at the desktop, but the computer shows the bsod then goes back to normal and runs fine. I was wondering what exactly would cause a blue screen that would not crash the computer.

bassmasta, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Regular BSOD. Dism not working, sfc causes BSOD, browser regularly crashing... - Similar Threads - Regular BSOD Dism

2. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD: Hello!Receently I have a lot of BSOD during playing games, I tried dfferent ways, to fix thatcleaning laptop, lower graphics, etc., but nothiing helps. Today I looked at Window logs, and there something with Kernel Power ErrorID 41 Here file from msinfo32 and...
  3. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSOD: Hello!Receently I have a lot of BSOD during playing games, I tried dfferent ways, to fix thatcleaning laptop, lower graphics, etc., but nothiing helps. Today I looked at Window logs, and there something with Kernel Power ErrorID 41 Here file from msinfo32 and...
  4. Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes

Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes: I have a desktop PC running Windows 11version 2009, build 22631 x64. the hardware is a Tomahawk B450 Max motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3600 processor and 500 GByte M2 SSD, one other M2 SSD on a PCI adapter and 2 SATA SSDs. The GPU is an NVIDIA 1660. Over the past few months I have...
  5. Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular, Different, BSOD Crashes: I have a desktop PC running Windows 11version 2009, build 22631 x64. the hardware is a Tomahawk B450 Max motherboard, AMD Ryzen 3600 processor and 500 GByte M2 SSD, one other M2 SSD on a PCI adapter and 2 SATA SSDs. The GPU is an NVIDIA 1660. Over the past few months I have...
  6. Regular application crashes and BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular application crashes and BSODs: I am currently experiencing regular crashes of different applications on my machine. Most prominent are crashes of jvm applications which are always caused by anEXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005When proceeding to restart those applications then my OS will eventially crash...
  7. Regular application crashes and BSODs

Regular application crashes and BSODs: I am currently experiencing regular crashes of different applications on my machine. Most prominent are crashes of jvm applications which are always caused by anEXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005When proceeding to restart those applications then my OS will eventially crash...
  8. Regular application crashes and BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regular BSOD: Good day I have a HP Probook 450 G4 with windows 10 installed. I have been getting regular BSOD's for a while now and I would like to resolve this issue. I've uploaded the latest Minidump file to my drive. The link:...
  10. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regular BSOD: The BOSD appeared when I left the computer idle after I turned it on and locked the screen. I have an external monitor, Dell e176fp, which connects to my laptop through my HDMI interface. but my monitor does not support the HDMI interface, So I used the HDMI to VGA...