Windows 10: Regular BSOD encountered when gaming

Discus and support Regular BSOD encountered when gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have encountered regular blue screen of death when I'm playing. Sometimes the BSOD appeared just after the reboot of my pc too. I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maxvey, Jan 4, 2016.

1. maxvey Win User

Regular BSOD encountered when gaming

I have encountered regular blue screen of death when I'm playing. Sometimes the BSOD appeared just after the reboot of my pc too. I have tried to repair the game, de-install and re-install it, update all my drivers, update the motherboard's drivers, but nothing worked. I really don't know what to do anymore. I attach the required zip file of the posting instructions with the dump files inside. Thanks in advance for your help
    Attachment 57196

:)

maxvey, Jan 4, 2016
  2. Gil deG Win User

Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming.

Hi,

For us to better know your concern, we'd like to ask some information.

1. When did the issue occur?

2. Is it happening only on a specific game or all the games?

3. Do you encounter BSOD after launching the game or while in the middle of the game?

Gil deG, Jan 4, 2016
  3. 浚偉陳 Win User
    BSODs, help plz

So I updated the software and firmware of my NAOS 7000 mouse and also the two other drivers. However, my laptop still gets the BSOD with the Memory Management stopcode while I was gaming. After that, I unplugged my mouse and started playing my CSGO again,
    but using the touchpad this time, trying to test if my mouse was the cause. Unfortunately, the BSOD still occurs(also memory management). There is one strange thing that I don't know if it is worth mentioning. I never encounter any BSOD when I was playing
    the cracked version of CSGO. However, I always encounter BSOD when I was playing the genuine CSGO from Steam and other online games. Dump files below.

Click here for the dump files

浚偉陳, Jan 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Regular BSOD encountered when gaming [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

As some crashes are 0x12B, what means hardware memory error, please start with testing the memory

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

axe0, Jan 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Regular BSOD encountered when gaming - Similar Threads - Regular BSOD encountered

2. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSOD: Hello!Receently I have a lot of BSOD during playing games, I tried dfferent ways, to fix thatcleaning laptop, lower graphics, etc., but nothiing helps. Today I looked at Window logs, and there something with Kernel Power ErrorID 41 Here file from msinfo32 and...
  3. Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop: Hi everyone, I've been getting regular BSOD with different errors the last of which was "irql_not_less_or_equal" I've tried resetting the chipset driver to whats on the Asus Website, I've tried reformatting and reinstalling everything. I've tried checking for updates...
  4. Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop

Regular BSOD when on Battery Laptop: Hi everyone, I've been getting regular BSOD with different errors the last of which was "irql_not_less_or_equal" I've tried resetting the chipset driver to whats on the Asus Website, I've tried reformatting and reinstalling everything. I've tried checking for updates...
  5. Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games: Been having regular blue screen errors and games not responding/crashing for a couple years now.I have formatted my computer from USB 3 times and erased partitions, but it never fixes any issues, and the only advice I tend to get is that it is a driver issue, leading me to...
  6. Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games

Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games: Been having regular blue screen errors and games not responding/crashing for a couple years now.I have formatted my computer from USB 3 times and erased partitions, but it never fixes any issues, and the only advice I tend to get is that it is a driver issue, leading me to...
  7. Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. regular bsod on games

regular bsod on games: one game in particular, x3 reunion i start new game and it crashes every time i have checked reliability history and this is the errors i am getting Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  9. Regular BSOD

Regular BSOD: Good day I have a HP Probook 450 G4 with windows 10 installed. I have been getting regular BSOD's for a while now and I would like to resolve this issue. I've uploaded the latest Minidump file to my drive. The link:...
  10. Regular crashes when gaming

Regular crashes when gaming: Hi all! I've been happily gaming on a custom-built system for quite a while now. About a month ago, I replaced the video card with a MSI GeForce 970GTX, and all was well for about a month. As of today, though, the system has been hard-crashing after just a few minutes of game...