Windows 10: regular bsod on games

Discus and support regular bsod on games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; one game in particular, x3 reunion i start new game and it crashes every time i have checked reliability history and this is the errors i am getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alanscadden1, Mar 5, 2021.

1. regular bsod on games

one game in particular, x3 reunion i start new game and it crashes every time

i have checked reliability history and this is the errors i am getting

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffe1076a6ce010
    Parameter 2: fffff80726042100
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_19042
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys
    Server information: fdaa71e3-48bc-4f7e-b9b7-27a0bc12ff4e
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 1000007e
    Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005
    Parameter 2: fffff80725b00e36
    Parameter 3: fffffd892befdd28
    Parameter 4: fffffd892befd560
    OS version: 10_0_19042
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1

Bucket ID: AV_nvlddmkm!CNvDisplay_Turing_TU102::getDiagHeadData
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\X3 - Reunion\X3.EXE

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: x3.exe
    Application Version: 2.5.0.1
    Application Timestamp: 515f0302
    Fault Module Name: x3.exe
    Fault Module Version: 2.5.0.1
    Fault Module Timestamp: 515f0302
    Exception Code: c0000095
    Exception Offset: 00007a2d
    Additional Information 1: 2beb
    Additional Information 2: 2beba6fb4680d73a8c78ca7c24ccdb46
    Additional Information 3: 078b
    Additional Information 4: 078b0a27cefed7847512e263dc12b78f

Bucket ID: eef79788e93ad9ad3a189712b1957191 -721290278

did clean install of the drivers

i tried windows+g to get a video capture of the crash to desktop and the game does not crash then i do this, get black screen though when suppose to be loading screen, tap windows key and lmoad screen shows up

system specs are:

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.20GHz 32 °C

Kaby Lake 14nm Technology

RAM

64.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1071MHz 15-15-15-36

Motherboard

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS IX EXTREME LGA1151 25 °C

Graphics

2770 1920x1080@60Hz monitor

2770 1920x1080@60Hz monitor

3071MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti EVGA 32 °C

Storage

3726GB Intel Raid 0 Volume RAID SSD M.2 drives

Koolance EXOS 2.5 water cooling system

:)

alanscadden1, Mar 5, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 5, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. regular bsod on games

BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

regular bsod on games

1. regular bsod on games - Similar Threads - regular bsod games

2. Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games: Been having regular blue screen errors and games not responding/crashing for a couple years now.I have formatted my computer from USB 3 times and erased partitions, but it never fixes any issues, and the only advice I tend to get is that it is a driver issue, leading me to...
  3. Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games: Been having regular blue screen errors and games not responding/crashing for a couple years now.I have formatted my computer from USB 3 times and erased partitions, but it never fixes any issues, and the only advice I tend to get is that it is a driver issue, leading me to...
  4. Regular BSOD and not responding/crashing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD's occurring regularly.

BSOD's occurring regularly.: For the last few weeks, I've had various different BSOD's occur. There are multiple different stop codes that i've gotten; PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA INVALID_WORK_QUEUE_ITEM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KERNAL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL...
  6. Regular BSOD

Regular BSOD: Good day I have a HP Probook 450 G4 with windows 10 installed. I have been getting regular BSOD's for a while now and I would like to resolve this issue. I've uploaded the latest Minidump file to my drive. The link:...
  7. Games crashing regularly

Games crashing regularly: Hi everyone. I recently built a new PC using some parts from an old PC and some new parts. Since I built this PC I've ran into numerous issues with games like Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds which both crash randomly, sometimes to desktop and sometimes the whole screen...
  8. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regular BSOD: The BOSD appeared when I left the computer idle after I turned it on and locked the screen. I have an external monitor, Dell e176fp, which connects to my laptop through my HDMI interface. but my monitor does not support the HDMI interface, So I used the HDMI to VGA...
  9. BSOD happens regularly

BSOD happens regularly: This computer originally ran Win 8. It was upgraded to Win 10 but because of midi driver errors in Sony's ACID Pro it required a clean Win 10 install. I did not get any BSOD's until after a clean Win 10 install. I don't think, but am unsure, that the BSOD's started...
  10. Regular BSOD encountered when gaming

Regular BSOD encountered when gaming: I have encountered regular blue screen of death when I'm playing. Sometimes the BSOD appeared just after the reboot of my pc too. I have tried to repair the game, de-install and re-install it, update all my drivers, update the motherboard's drivers, but nothing worked. I...