Windows 10: Regular BSOD with varying error messages

Discus and support Regular BSOD with varying error messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I get Blue Screen Of Death crashes on a regular basis. When I livestream gameplay with Streamlabs OBS, I can be 85% sure to have a crash in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Halefa, May 12, 2020.

1. Halefa Win User

Regular BSOD with varying error messages

Hi

I get Blue Screen Of Death crashes on a regular basis. When I livestream gameplay with Streamlabs OBS, I can be 85% sure to have a crash in the first about 90 minutes. However, after that first crash I can be pretty sure not to have one afterwards, even though I play and stream for many hours.

There is no pattern in regards of which game.

Sometimes, I also have a crash when not streaming. It has happened across a variety of games, but not as often.

Here is a link to minidumps, memory file and system info.

The error codes vary. I've had:

• CRTITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGES_AREA

I have

• installed Windows 10 on a completely new drive
    • run RAM tests allegedly no errors
    • checked and updated drivers as far as I know
    • swapped graphic card my bf had the same he didn't use anymore
    • moved games over to a completely new harddrive
    • run tests on the old harddrive allegedly no errors
    • regularly checked Windows updates

Thank you! :

:)

Halefa, May 12, 2020
  2. xocnai Win User

Regular BSOD of various messages

Hi There

I have been experiencing random and varied BSODs on my system for some time now. Memory_Management and Page Fault In Non Paged Area are two that I see more often but the issue is certainly not limited to these two error codes.

System stability seems to vary; on some days performance will be rock solid, but on others I'll experience regular crashes. Lock ups often occur when playing video or audio, but they are also sometimes seemingly random; I've left my PC in a freshly booted up state and watched it BSOD while sitting idle.

Driver verifier hasn't thrown up any issues since updating a Marvell Controller driver, and the windows memory diagnostic tool also came back with no errors.

I have attached a diagnostic pack which is based on my latest crash.

Hope someone is able to help!

Ian

xocnai, May 12, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 12, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, May 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Regular BSOD with varying error messages - Similar Threads - Regular BSOD varying

2. BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update: CPU: Intel i9-10850kGPU: Nvidia RTX 3070Drives: WD SN550 NVMe PCIe M.2 1TBSeagate Barracuda 2TBRAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600 C18Motherboard: MSI Z590 PRO WIFI MS-7D09PSU: 1000W 80 PLUS GoldOS: Windows 11 Home 22H2 22621.1413I recently updated my PC from Windows...
  3. BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with varying error messages with Windows 11 update: CPU: Intel i9-10850kGPU: Nvidia RTX 3070Drives: WD SN550 NVMe PCIe M.2 1TBSeagate Barracuda 2TBRAM: 2x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3600 C18Motherboard: MSI Z590 PRO WIFI MS-7D09PSU: 1000W 80 PLUS GoldOS: Windows 11 Home 22H2 22621.1413I recently updated my PC from Windows...
  4. What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?: Hi,This is my first post, sorry for any posting mistakes.The problem is my PC has started getting blue screen errors until i can no longer get into windows. At first they would appear ramdomly, now every time i turn the PC on.The system is: MSI B250 PC mate, intel I7 7700...
  5. What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?: Hi,This is my first post, sorry for any posting mistakes.The problem is my PC has started getting blue screen errors until i can no longer get into windows. At first they would appear ramdomly, now every time i turn the PC on.The system is: MSI B250 PC mate, intel I7 7700...
  6. What can cause BSOD with varied error messages?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Various BSOD error messages with varying drivers causing the error in BlueScreenView,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSOD error messages with varying drivers causing the error in BlueScreenView,...: This issue started in July of 2021 when my laptop randomly bluescreened and then became stuck in a loop of booting up and blue screening until I had to wipe it and factory reset. Ever since then this issue has been occurring.Build:ASUS TUF A15 2020Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H...
  8. Regular BSOD with varying errors while streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regular BSOD with varying errors while streaming: Hello, Recently i have been getting more and more blue screen, only while streaming with streamlabs OBS. Most of the time it's a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I tried to check every driver that i have and all seemed to be up to date. my windows 10 is also up to date and...
  9. Regular BSOD of various messages

Regular BSOD of various messages: Hi There I have been experiencing random and varied BSODs on my system for some time now. Memory_Management and Page Fault In Non Paged Area are two that I see more often but the issue is certainly not limited to these two error codes. System stability seems to vary; on...
  10. Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages

Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages: Hello, this is a problem I have been having for about a month now. I have been running Windows 10 since July 29th. I am getting frequent BSODs, they seem unpredictable, I have noticed no pattern to them. My system will crash anytime, including during startup and any...