Windows 10: Regular BSODs ever since building PC. Any help greatly appreciated

Discus and support Regular BSODs ever since building PC. Any help greatly appreciated in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Ive been having very frequent BSODs since I rebuilt my PC around Sep 19. Ive never been able to get to the bottom of it and it only seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wulfprints15, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Regular BSODs ever since building PC. Any help greatly appreciated

Hi all,

Ive been having very frequent BSODs since I rebuilt my PC around Sep 19. Ive never been able to get to the bottom of it and it only seems to be getting worse.

It often happens when the PC is idle but can also happen when using it.

I have tried many of the usual troubleshooting tasks such as:

Updated all drivers (including chipset drivers)

Windows is fully up to date

BIOS is fully up to date

Checked RAM for errors using windows and memtest86

Scanned system with SFC etc.

Have fully reinstalled Windows several times to no avail (including installing it onto other drives)

Have tried running with every HDD unplugged except for the NVME boot drive.

I have used Bluescreenview to view the error messages but they never give me much useful information. They almost always point to the same places such as ntoskrnl.exe.

Strangely the BSOD errors arent consistent at all. They often throw up completely different errors each time but my most recent errors have been:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY.

My hardware is as listed below. I will go into as much detail as possible:
    AMD Ryzen 3700x

Gigabyte X570 Auros Elite

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16

Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive (boot drive)

Samsung 840 Series 120 GB

Samsung 850 EVO Series 250 GB

1 x Western Digital 2 TB HDD

2 x Seagate 2 TB HDD

SeaSonic S12II 620 W

Windows 10 Home x64 version 2004

My only thoughts is that the PSU is getting on a bit and could be causing issues but this doesn't seem massively likely.

I'd really appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.

:)

wulfprints15, Jul 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 download distaster... any help greatly appreciated

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, Kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell in search, right click on it and Open as administrator
    • Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 12, 2020
  3. trekker35 Win User
    Deleting mail application from C7 - Any suggestion and help will be greatly appreciated.

How can I delete email application from C7 and re-install it. I have several problems with my current one. Any suggestion and help will be greatly appreciated.

trekker35, Jul 12, 2020
  4. m1m1nk Win User

Regular BSODs ever since building PC. Any help greatly appreciated

Restore problem, any help greatly appreciated

Problem SOLVED!

I downloaded and installed latest Nseries PC Suite and restore, easy, although turns out there are quite several steps in downloading and installing the PC suite.

Verdict, not only firmwares are full of bugs, but the PC suite are also a big bug farm.

Till now, still can't figure out how to remove downloaded themes installed on phone memory, they do not show up on app. manager, cant "C" it from themes list. The ones installed on memory card can be deleted by manually access "private" folder via data transfer.
    Some says the free downloaded themes are not meant for N95, thus incompatibility.

m1m1nk, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Regular BSODs ever since building PC. Any help greatly appreciated

1. Regular BSODs ever since building PC. Any help greatly appreciated - Similar Threads - Regular BSODs ever

2. Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC: Hi! It's my first time posting on this forums so please bear with me. I'm at my wits end with my PC. It just keeps doing random BSOD or just hanging up when I'm doing stuff or playing, heck even on idle. I have been experiencing this problem since the beginning. Most of my...
  3. Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC: Hi! It's my first time posting on this forums so please bear with me. I'm at my wits end with my PC. It just keeps doing random BSOD or just hanging up when I'm doing stuff or playing, heck even on idle. I have been experiencing this problem since the beginning. Most of my...
  4. Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running into a WHEA BSOD while gaming. Help would be greatly appreciated.: I've been experiencing crashes while gaming or performing heavy-duty tasks on the PC.Its been going on for a few months, and nothing I have tried has worked to fix it.Sometimes the games/apps will run for hours with no issue, or will suddenly crash after 10-15 minutes of...
  5. 2 laptops weirdly synced. Any help greatly appreciated.

in Windows 10 Support
    2 laptops weirdly synced. Any help greatly appreciated.: Hi everyone, I can't find this answer by searching, sorry. My wife's DELL and my HP (mine is version 2014 OS Build 19041.685) are bizzarely synced/ linked in some way, and I cannot stop it. When either of us adds or deletes a favourite, for example, it changes on the other...
  6. Any help is appreciated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any help is appreciated: submitted by /u/psystylist150 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jry0fr/any_help_is_appreciated/
  7. Any help is greatly appreciated

Any help is greatly appreciated: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pondorasti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jambw7/any_help_is_greatly_appreciated/
  8. Any help greatly appreciated

Any help greatly appreciated: submitted by /u/WHOinvitedLAGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ho52kt/any_help_greatly_appreciated/
  9. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Help would be greatly appreciated: Help! Son has a window on his PC screen that will not close or move. Need to know if anyone knows what it is and or how to get rid of it? My guess is he accidently changed something in settings but I have no idea where to begin to look. lol [IMG]...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD, any help appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD, any help appreciated: Firstly, how do I update the BIOS and firmware needed? Secondly, I no longer posses the old GPU. Is there any other way to confirm that it's the PSU causing the trouble? Depends on the hardware you bought, I have the Asus Z97-A mobo and Asus Strix GTX 980 GPU and both have...