Windows 10: Regular BsoD's for 5 days.

Discus and support Regular BsoD's for 5 days. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On the 15th I got my first BosD's. The same day I factory reseted my PC and only downloaded stuff like Discord, TeamSpeak, GeForce Experience,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mateo_Oetam, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Regular BsoD's for 5 days.

On the 15th I got my first BosD's. The same day I factory reseted my PC and only downloaded stuff like Discord, TeamSpeak, GeForce Experience, EpicGames Launcher, Fortnite, Steam and Razer Synapse. Everything was fine until the 18th where I reguarly got BsoD's again. I didnt do anything sketchy /downloaded random programs before all of this. The BsoD's are normally starting with Fortnite crashing Sometimes without the Unreal-Engine CrashReportClient and shorty after with the actual crash.

My specs: Ryzen 7 3700X, RTX 2060, g.skill Aegis 16GB, 2 SSD's 2 HDD's

Dumps and MSinfo:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Frwj44gOIeVEdoLzYO0Fp9emPoTm5g-d?usp=sharing

:)

Mateo_Oetam, Sep 20, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Regular BsoD's for 5 days.

5 BSOD in one day

Please help me. My computer is almost impossible to use. I asked a question before but no reply maybe someone missed it.

This was the
    last thread
    and the one before.

Since then I've had 5 bsod in one day today. Idk what is happening. BIOS up to date, all drivers seem to be up to date. Ran driver verifier again and still nothing happening. I read some of the bsod dmps and they all have a common image name. Something about
    "PoIdle" or the word idle.

Here are the
    dumps

Mazin.Ashfaq, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Regular BsoD's for 5 days.

1. Regular BsoD's for 5 days. - Similar Threads - Regular BsoD's days

2. Legion 5-15ARH05H Multiple BSODs per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Legion 5-15ARH05H Multiple BSODs per day: I have been getting multiple BSODs for weeks now. Sometimes it shuts down without going to blue screen and restarts. All my drivers are up to date with windows update/vantage updates. I have installed the recovery image of windows offered by Lenovo. Could it be the cause of...
  3. Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - 5 different BSODs in 3 days: I have a laptop that I'm trying to fix for a friend, but after I reinstalled Windows 10 home it just keeps BSOD'ing. Windows 2004 build 19041.572 Here are 6 different BSODs almost all are unique errors: memory dumps - Google Drive I went ahead and set the min/max page file...
  4. Regular BSOD

Regular BSOD: Good day I have a HP Probook 450 G4 with windows 10 installed. I have been getting regular BSOD's for a while now and I would like to resolve this issue. I've uploaded the latest Minidump file to my drive. The link:...
  5. 2-5 BSOD's a day since August 2019

2-5 BSOD's a day since August 2019: Hi guys back in August 2019 I did a major upgrade from a old system windows 7 home with Intel 2500K to an Ryzen 5 AMD 3600 along with a new motherboard ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 and DDR4 ram with windows 10 64bit. attached the V2 Log collector asked for as part of making...
  6. 5 BSOD in one day

5 BSOD in one day: Please help me. My computer is almost impossible to use. I asked a question before but no reply maybe someone missed it. This was the last thread and the one before. Since then I've had 5 bsod in one day today. Idk what is happening. BIOS up to date, all drivers seem to...
  7. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regular BSOD: The BOSD appeared when I left the computer idle after I turned it on and locked the screen. I have an external monitor, Dell e176fp, which connects to my laptop through my HDMI interface. but my monitor does not support the HDMI interface, So I used the HDMI to VGA...
  8. BSOD on 5 day old PC

BSOD on 5 day old PC: new pc with ssd and internal WD Blue 2tb (data) drive. Office 365 installed and a few associated apps. while reading a pdf got a bsod. i've attached the file. looking forward to hearing your opinions. thanks all. JAMIE310518-Tue_05_06_2018_125547_31.zip 111602
  9. 5 BSOD in 5 days - nothing new installed

5 BSOD in 5 days - nothing new installed: hello to all, i'm new here so I hope I have posted correctly. I have had 5 bsods in 5 days and I have no idea why. I was simply writing a Word document each time. the last bsod happened after I walked away from my pc. hopefully I have correctly uploaded by dump files...
  10. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day: Hello, I've been getting around 5 daily BSOD's, ranging from PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREAS, to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and the most recent/common of DRIVER_CORRUPT_EXPOOL. I know my way around troubleshooting the more common problems, but this is quite out of my depth and I...