Windows 10: Regular BSODs - Memory_Management & Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page

Discus and support Regular BSODs - Memory_Management & Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Lately my HP Omen laptop which is nearly 3 years old has been crashing with BSODs at least every 3 days, and sometimes sooner. It always used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joshktl, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Joshktl Win User

Regular BSODs - Memory_Management & Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page

Hi all,

Lately my HP Omen laptop which is nearly 3 years old has been crashing with BSODs at least every 3 days, and sometimes sooner. It always used to have the occasional BSOD every 2 weeks which didn't really bother me, but now I am set on trying to fix it.If anyone can assist in finally fixing this I will be super grateful!

I've saved the minidumps from the last 4 crashes and system information at:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgQrfXL6ZFkag61NfiO9W58RLaaJ6Q?e=dW3ABK

Note that I have already done the following:

• Run memtest86 - no errors
    • Run sfc /scannow - found some corrupt files which it repaired, BSODs persisted
    • Run chkdsk /r - no errors found
    • Run HPs built-in extensive hardware diagnostics for 7 iterations and no issues were found
    • Installed the latest BIOS and Intel IMEI driver from the HP website

System specs are:

• HP Omen 15-ax201no
    • i5-7300HQ 2.5 GHz
    • 12 GB RAM
    • 128 GB SSD
    • 1 TB HDD

Thank you for reading and trying to understand my problem!

Josh

:)

Joshktl, Dec 3, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Multiple BSOD issues (Memory_management, Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page, and more)

Hi Gwon

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 041419-100156-01.dmp

FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

File Name: 042019-74234-01.dmp

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)

IMAGE_NAME: Unknown_Image

File Name: 042419-26765-01.dmp

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)

IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption

File Name: 052119-47625-01.dmp

FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

B. Third Party Drivers

None

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. Run Memtest for at least 8 passes (Do it overnight before going to bed)

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/14201-memte...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Do let me know if you have any more question or require further help.

Vijay_Verma, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Regular BSODs - Memory_Management & Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page

Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Regular BSODs - Memory_Management & Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page

1. Regular BSODs - Memory_Management & Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page - Similar Threads - Regular BSODs Memory_Management

2. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: Hello,Recently I have had trouble with my computer getting a BSOD every now and then, as well as games and applications crashing to desktop. I recently tried completely wiping my drives and starting with a fresh windows install but the problem still persists. I have linked...
  3. Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page BSOD: This BSOD occurred. It took the bluescreen an alarmingly long time for it to finish collecting error data the better part of an hour before it finally reached 100%.Possibly useful information:Log from C:\Windows\Minidump created 7:21...
  4. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Minidump 072023-7593-01.dmp / Облако Mail.ruHere two scenarios of this failure are described, depending on whether parameters 3 and 4 are equal to 0 or not.FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE parametersThere are two scenarios where the memory manager raises...
  5. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: I've been having fairly regular issues for a couple of years with this system. As I only use it for gaming, and I'm pretty bad at gaming, I just suck it up and restart and occasionally run a utility to try to help. I'm attaching the log files from the system. I have a few...
  6. Recurring FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD

Recurring FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE BSOD: Hi guys, I've been getting at least a BSOD daily, for the past 2-3 months, ever since I've purchases my current laptop. For few months, I had ThrottleStop installed, and up until a few weeks ago, I was undervolting the CPU (started with -150mV, ended at about -30mV, was still...
  7. Multiple BSOD issues (Memory_management, Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page, and more)

Multiple BSOD issues (Memory_management, Faulty_hardware_corrupted_page, and more): I have been through multiple forums and asked for help for this issue over the past 4-5 months to have no success. From what I have seen it appears to be either a driver or RAM issue. I have done CHKDSK scans, file scans, updates, reseating components, turning off components,...
  8. BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b)

BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b): Hi, Link includes minidump and msinfo32. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlnwRVD5MUqdiBZaU2_G1mPB62GZ -Tommi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-faultyhardwarecorruptedpage-12b/e11370b2-a90a-4cd0-b273-5c16b6fd7984
  9. Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page

Bsod faulty_hardware_corrupted_page: Please check my upload. 86740
  10. Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

Random BSOD FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE: Hello there. I getting BSOD randomly on windows 10 on my ASUS K550JK. I tried the ASUS forum but, with respect, they suck on support. I've tried the new drivers and the original ones (Windows 8). Whocrashed logs keeps telling me that it may be a memory hardware problem but...