Windows 10: Regular BSODS: need help with identifying driver problems - diagnostics files included

Discus and support Regular BSODS: need help with identifying driver problems - diagnostics files included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have a new pc but unfortunately it is plagued by frequent BSODs. Among the last error messages I have been seeing are: -Bad Pool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Misja(2), Dec 12, 2018.

1. Misja(2) Win User

Regular BSODS: need help with identifying driver problems - diagnostics files included

Hello everyone.

I have a new pc but unfortunately it is plagued by frequent BSODs.

Among the last error messages I have been seeing are:

-Bad Pool Header

-Mem Management at Shutdown

-Page Fault In Non Paged Area

-Kernel Security Check Error

-DPC Watchdog Violation

-Memory Management

Sometimes I lose data and a few days ago I had to reinstall Windows because it could no longer repair or recover.

I uploaded my dump files, MSInfo and PC specs here

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtA_jyWk3WxKmWrcWB2-XqE29ILY

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Misja

:)

Misja(2), Dec 12, 2018
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Regular BSODS: need help with identifying driver problems - diagnostics files included [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Dec 12, 2018
  4. cplpro Win User

Regular BSODS: need help with identifying driver problems - diagnostics files included

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Regular BSODS: need help with identifying driver problems - diagnostics files included :)

cplpro, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Regular BSODS: need help with identifying driver problems - diagnostics files included - Similar Threads - Regular BSODS need

2. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  3. Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSODs. Need help with interpreting minidump file.: I keep getting regular BSODs on my laptop, probably caused by some pci bad drivers. I did clean Windows and gpu drivers instalation, but it doesn't seem to work. I need help with undestanding what this minidump file says:...
  4. BSOD - Need help identifying problem inside minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Need help identifying problem inside minidump: Hello,I've attached 2 minidump files from recent BSOD. Can anyone let me know what the issue is, or how I can check these myself if it isnt too complicated.Thanks!https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rqT4vL6P8VZbq32S03Sg3-_C5juVd0Ej?usp=share_link...
  5. BSOD - Need help identifying problem inside minidump

BSOD - Need help identifying problem inside minidump: Hello,I've attached 2 minidump files from recent BSOD. Can anyone let me know what the issue is, or how I can check these myself if it isnt too complicated.Thanks!https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rqT4vL6P8VZbq32S03Sg3-_C5juVd0Ej?usp=share_link...
  6. BSOD - Need help identifying problem inside minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD: HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I thought it was the RAM after testing some of my parts using my friend's PC.I attached the latest BSOD log, I'm not sure how to...
  8. Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on identifying the cause of BSOD: HelloI've been having this BSOD issue for 3 weeks now and still can't figure out what's causing it.I already bought brand new RAM for this cuz I thought it was the RAM after testing some of my parts using my friend's PC.I attached the latest BSOD log, I'm not sure how to...
  9. BSOD, need help identifying issue

BSOD, need help identifying issue: My PC blue screened recently, and unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the error message before the PC rebooted. Unfortunately viewing Even Viewer didn't reveal any info. How do I find info I can post here, so you can help identify why my PC crashed? I don't know if it...
  10. Help with identifying cause of BSODs - dumps included

Help with identifying cause of BSODs - dumps included: These are my memory dumps just from yesterday. Can you please help me identify the cause of these? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MURuPWp8c4ZT9Na6THI4Rccn-E7UV0hg https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PeLvOhfQh_OLTHr2DeLfloPDhNaioOi5...