Windows 10: Regular, random crash

Discus and support Regular, random crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Winver 1809 (OS build 17763.805) My desktop system is experiencing crashes pretty much daily, and has been for many weeks. This is not associated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roke, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Roke Win User

Regular, random crash

Hi

Winver 1809 (OS build 17763.805)

My desktop system is experiencing crashes pretty much daily, and has been for many weeks. This is not associated with any particular user action, as far as I can tell. The errors seem to relate mainly to memory or drivers; I have swapped out my regular 2x8GB of DDR4 for an older, single 8GB stick, which has been placed in a completely different slot. This has made no difference to crash frequency.

I'm attaching my V2 log file. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

:)

2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Oct 25, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Regular, random crash

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Regular, random crash

1. Regular, random crash - Similar Threads - Regular random crash

2. Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs: My computer has freezes up multiple times where everything suddenly stops working one by one till the mouse freezes and everything stops working it usually lasts from 5 seconds to a minute then everything starts working again, not only that games crash constantly but only...
  3. Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs: My computer has freezes up multiple times where everything suddenly stops working one by one till the mouse freezes and everything stops working it usually lasts from 5 seconds to a minute then everything starts working again, not only that games crash constantly but only...
  4. Random and regular computer freeze ups, games crashing and BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC crashes regularly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes regularly: Hi- hopefully 1 of you experts can help me analyse a couple of mini dump files.Have a Windows 10 PC with a client that I and remote accessing, about 6 months old, in the last several months it has been spontaneously restarting several times a day, no pattern.Did all the usual...
  6. PC crashes regularly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes regularly: Hi- hopefully 1 of you experts can help me analyse a couple of mini dump files.Have a Windows 10 PC with a client that I and remote accessing, about 6 months old, in the last several months it has been spontaneously restarting several times a day, no pattern.Did all the usual...
  7. PC crashes regularly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Games crashing regularly

Games crashing regularly: Hi everyone. I recently built a new PC using some parts from an old PC and some new parts. Since I built this PC I've ran into numerous issues with games like Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds which both crash randomly, sometimes to desktop and sometimes the whole screen...
  9. Pc Crashing regularly

Pc Crashing regularly: Hi, I regularly get a system management error bsod when running both overwatch and chrome at the same time. Now i tried duplicating it but its completely inconsistent and wont happen every time. I've tried updating my graphics driver and a various amount of other drivers in...
  10. BSOD at random times + regular crashes

BSOD at random times + regular crashes: I have attached the debug folder, I am getting these BSOD's and I cannot seem to pull a pattern from when they are occurring. Any help appreciated 18895