Windows 10: REGULAR SHUT DOWN AND AUTO RESTART DUE TO MEMEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR

Discus and support REGULAR SHUT DOWN AND AUTO RESTART DUE TO MEMEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I fix the error described in the subject line above? Happening on a very frequent basis.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NILSATISNISIOPTIMUMWJC, Feb 25, 2019.

1. REGULAR SHUT DOWN AND AUTO RESTART DUE TO MEMEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR

How do I fix the error described in the subject line above? Happening on a very frequent basis.

:)

NILSATISNISIOPTIMUMWJC, Feb 25, 2019

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Feb 25, 2019
  3. ilgoldman Win User
    Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused REGULAR SHUT DOWN AND AUTO RESTART DUE TO MEMEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR :confused:*Mad REGULAR SHUT DOWN AND AUTO RESTART DUE TO MEMEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Feb 25, 2019
  4. Taz100420 Win User

REGULAR SHUT DOWN AND AUTO RESTART DUE TO MEMEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR

Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

REGULAR SHUT DOWN AND AUTO RESTART DUE TO MEMEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR

1. REGULAR SHUT DOWN AND AUTO RESTART DUE TO MEMEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR - Similar Threads - REGULAR SHUT DOWN

2. Auto shut down option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto shut down option: I really like Windows doesn't mean at all if it will have auto shut down, it looks like sleep and hibernation, but you can schedule what time you want to shut down PC when PC isn't in use, is a great form to economize unnecessary power consumption, same PC is a Desktop or...
  3. Auto shut down option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto shut down option: I really like Windows doesn't mean at all if it will have auto shut down, it looks like sleep and hibernation, but you can schedule what time you want to shut down PC when PC isn't in use, is a great form to economize unnecessary power consumption, same PC is a Desktop or...
  4. Restart + Shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restart + Shutting down: Hey guys, nice to see you. I have problem with windows restart and shut down. Everytime I try to restart or shut down my PC from windows menu it stuck on restarting / shutting down screen.And I need to force restart/shut down from the physical button on the Pc case. I cant go...
  5. Auto Locking and Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Locking and Shutting Down: Hi Guys I've got a very common problem with my fresh Win 10 Pro 32bit install. After an unspecified amount of time (all different lengths), my laptop keeps auto locking, then shutting down, no amount of button presses stops this process, i havde to wait fir it to conpletely...
  6. PC regularly shuts down and restarts when resuming from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC regularly shuts down and restarts when resuming from sleep: Recently, about once a day, my PC shuts down with no warning or Windows crash, a few seconds after resuming from sleep. Just dramatically switches off and restarts. Don't know where to start! Any help appreciated. Windows 10 20H2 173378
  7. AUTO SHUT DOWN WINDOW

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AUTO SHUT DOWN WINDOW: How come my computer got the Auto Shut down Window on my notebook after pre-release upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-shut-down-window/8d6b7908-f6e6-487d-be2c-acc4633d0eee
  8. Problem- auto self shutting down and restart auto there after

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem- auto self shutting down and restart auto there after: My pc has problem... go to start up it with power on button and go 3-sec and auto restart repeatedly Before this when was going to startup when entered Windows auto restart repeatedly May power button has problem or... UPS slot Problem... connect to other slot?...
  9. Auto-shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto-shut down: After updating to windows 1909, I am experiencing auto shut down issues with my notebook at 20% battery level. So I did reset my pc and the issue is solved like magic but, then after installing all my apps, the issue is back again. My pc specs:- HP omen 15 i7-8750h gtx1050...
  10. Issue of auto shutting down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Issue of auto shutting down: We had a windows 2012 server with us and MySQL for an application is working with it. The day before yesterday it starts shutting down automatically and showing an error like entering to low power state in event manager. We thought it was due to some heating problem or...