Windows 10: Regular WLAN interruptions with Surface Book 2 (Windows 10)

Discus and support Regular WLAN interruptions with Surface Book 2 (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In spite of a lot of research in ther Web, I still have no found a solution to the problem. When the Surface Book 2 is connected to a WLAN, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark Beinker, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Regular WLAN interruptions with Surface Book 2 (Windows 10)

In spite of a lot of research in ther Web, I still have no found a solution to the problem.

When the Surface Book 2 is connected to a WLAN, the connection is interrupted every few minutes. It than takes another minute, and the connection is up an running again.

Windows 10 and the drivers are all up to date. I tried various recommendation for network settings, power mode, etc., but nothing helps.

This problem is independent of the specific WLAN network, I have tried a various routers and different setups, but the problem persists.

Is there any solution available?

:)

Mark Beinker, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Update for Surface Book 2 on Windows 10 April 2018 v1803 - May 9

Source: Update for Surface Book 2 (09 May 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4055398

Brink, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Installing windows insider on a new surface book 2

I just got a new surface book 2. I want to install windows insider on another partition on the hard drive. I can dual boot on my other machines but it looks like there is something different with installing on the surface book 2 and I don't want to
    hose by Win10 regular installion by installing Insider over it. Any suggestions? I posted this a while back on what I thought was the insider hub but can't get back to it.

brianonkauai, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Regular WLAN interruptions with Surface Book 2 (Windows 10)

New Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware Update Nov. 18

Read more: Surface Book 2 Drivers and Firmware (Initial Release) Surface

Brink, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Regular WLAN interruptions with Surface Book 2 (Windows 10)

1. Regular WLAN interruptions with Surface Book 2 (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Regular WLAN interruptions

2. Surface Book 2 Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2 Ethernet: Hi I have a Surface Book 2 and a Surface Dock, recently my ethernet LAN just disappear not sure why. I have tried rebooting, surface diagnostic, change lan cable and tested lan cable in other device in it worked fine. but not on my SB2. I checked that there is no driver...
  3. Surface Book 2 Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Book 2 Login: My buddy purchased his MS Surface Book2 a couple years ago. He always used facial recognition to log in. About a week ago, the facial recognition ceased to exist. He doesn't remember his Pin or Password. The hyperlink that says 'Forgot Pin' doesnt send me to another page...
  4. Surface Book 2 will not reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book 2 will not reset: I created a USB restore drive from my machine, reset the computer and the restore dies at 65% and then not able to do anything. Is there any way I can create another restore usb without using my PC since it now does not work? I even went as far as saying wipe the whole...
  5. WLAN getting interuppted on Surface Book 2

WLAN getting interuppted on Surface Book 2: In spite of a lot of research in ther Web, I still have no found a solution to the problem. When the Surface Book 2 is connected to a WLAN, the connection is interrupted every few minutes. It than takes another minute, and the connection is up an running again. Windows 10...
  6. Surface Book 2

Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  7. instagram on surface book 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram on surface book 2: While attempting to install Instagram on a new surface book 2 device, an error read that requirements were needed. Directx and more than 2 GB of ram were indicated as the need but the machine has 8GB and is on Directx v12. Do you have any advice on what we should do next?...
  8. Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2

Surface GO with WLAN 2 and bluetooth 2: I've just recovered My Surface GO via recovery option in settings window. Now my WLAN connection in Network Adapter window appears to be WLAN 2. I tried to rename it to WLAN but the same name already existed. I don't see any connection named WLAN displayed there. The...
  9. Surface Book 2 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 overheating: Okay so I know the Surface Books have an issue with overheating. I absolutely LOVE my computer but obviously the overheating is an issue. Other posts talk about how its their screen that has the issue. I've even seen where the battery in the screen swoll up. My keyboard is...
  10. Introducing Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Surface Book 2: [img] When you think about Microsoft and you hear our mission – to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more – it’s powerful. As product makers, we have to believe in the reasons we build our products. From Office to Windows to Surface,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth connection regular interruptions windows surface