Windows 10: Reimaging Laptops - Digital License

Discus and support Reimaging Laptops - Digital License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If I was to create an image and use it for multiple laptops would it retain the license from the original laptop or take the one from the image?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Justin Pelletier, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Reimaging Laptops - Digital License

If I was to create an image and use it for multiple laptops would it retain the license from the original laptop or take the one from the image?

:)

Justin Pelletier, Jul 20, 2020

2. Problem with Reimage on my laptop

Hi LB

The first thing you suggested at the start of your reply was :-

See this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com: How to remove Reimage Repair pop-up ads (Virus Removal Guide)

I've clicked on this and the procedure seems to be for windows 8 , but I have windows 10.

What can I use to get rid of Reimage from my windows 10 laptop please

Many thanks

Jmmy

jimmygrinter, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Reimaging Laptops - Digital License

Bruce Hagen, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Reimaging Laptops - Digital License

1. Reimaging Laptops - Digital License - Similar Threads - Reimaging Laptops Digital

2. Digital license secondhand laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital license secondhand laptop: Bought a laptop secondhand with activated windows 10 linked to his microsoft account. Can't figure out how to change the license to my account if it's at all possible. I want his information off of here. Somehow we're both signed in as admins....
  3. Digital license secondhand laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital license secondhand laptop: Bought a laptop secondhand with activated windows 10 linked to his microsoft account. Can't figure out how to change the license to my account if it's at all possible. I want his information off of here. Somehow we're both signed in as admins....
  4. Digital license secondhand laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Reimage PC - Digital license.

Reimage PC - Digital license.: I have a HP refurbished laptop. It came with pre-installed windows version with digital license.I want to reset my laptop as it is acting very weird.Before I reset it I'd like to know if it will affect my "digital license linked with MS account". Thats what it says under...
  6. Reimage PC - Digital license.

Reimage PC - Digital license.: I have a HP refurbished laptop. It came with pre-installed windows version with digital license.I want to reset my laptop as it is acting very weird.Before I reset it I'd like to know if it will affect my "digital license linked with MS account". Thats what it says under...
  7. Reimage PC - Digital license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Transfer digital license to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer digital license to new laptop: Hi, I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home preinstalled. I have a digital license for Windows 10 pro on an old PC. I would like to transfer the Pro license to the new laptop - either Windows 10 pro or Windows 11 pro. How do I transfer the digital License?Thank you!!...
  9. Transfer digital license to new laptop

Transfer digital license to new laptop: Hi, I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home preinstalled. I have a digital license for Windows 10 pro on an old PC. I would like to transfer the Pro license to the new laptop - either Windows 10 pro or Windows 11 pro. How do I transfer the digital License?Thank you!!...
  10. Digital License is with/on the laptop I returned

Digital License is with/on the laptop I returned: I originally purchased a Lenovo device with Windows 10 home, i decided to return that device and went with sn HP. Well, no I'm trying to upgrade from home to pro and have already spent too much to just keep trying different stuff. I'm assuming because my digital License is...