Windows 10: Reinstall after SSD replaced

Discus and support Reinstall after SSD replaced in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've looked through the forum, but I'm not giving up yet. I refuse to admit I paid so much for a coaster. Dell Inspiron 7737 32GB ram 2TD SSD just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CH Creative, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Reinstall after SSD replaced

I've looked through the forum, but I'm not giving up yet.

I refuse to admit I paid so much for a coaster.

Dell Inspiron 7737 32GB ram 2TD SSD just turned off Windoes repair activated 1x then nothing

SSD failed - I thought that clicking noise was the fan. I reseated the drive 2x - dell restore confirmed fail

Installed new 2TB SSD

reinstalled Windows 10 from USB x 3 - thought it might be something I did

error from wpprecorder.sys blue screen of death with QRcode continuous restart

expensive coaster

The only other error code is the battery is nearing the end of its life. I have a new one on the way. I keep the laptop plugged in. Probably going to need a new fan too....

oh windows gurus please have mercy and tell me its an easy fix

:)

CH Creative, Oct 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 reinstall after SSD replaced

Hi

The SSD on my Asus UX31 was replaced and the default Windows 8.1 installed. Prior to the SSD failure I upgraded to Windows 10 as part of the free upgrade. How do I reinstall the Windows 10 upgrade now that the free upgrade is no longer available?

Michiel Nel, Oct 17, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Reinstall after SSD replaced

Upgraded Windows Transfer from HDD to SSD

Hi

My windows was upgraded from 8 to 10 on my laptop few years back. I was trying to get the HDD replaced with SSD. During the copy process, the technician said windows cannot be moved to SSD as it is an upgraded version from 8 to 10.

Kindly guide if there is a possibility to copy the windows to SSD ? If so, please suggest the steps.

NipunSingla, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Reinstall after SSD replaced

1. Reinstall after SSD replaced - Similar Threads - Reinstall SSD replaced

2. LENOVO X1 - Continuous BSODs after 4x Windows reinstalls, memory replacement, SSD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LENOVO X1 - Continuous BSODs after 4x Windows reinstalls, memory replacement, SSD...: So... about 6 weeks ago my LENOVO X1 started misbehaving, BSOD every now and then never before. For what is worth, there were two small changes that I also noticed: slower start used to be almost instantaneous and FIREFOX tabs crashing never before. The problems were random,...
  3. LENOVO X1 - Continuous BSODs after 4x Windows reinstalls, memory replacement, SSD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LENOVO X1 - Continuous BSODs after 4x Windows reinstalls, memory replacement, SSD...: So... about 6 weeks ago my LENOVO X1 started misbehaving, BSOD every now and then never before. For what is worth, there were two small changes that I also noticed: slower start used to be almost instantaneous and FIREFOX tabs crashing never before. The problems were random,...
  4. LENOVO X1 - Continuous BSODs after 4x Windows reinstalls, memory replacement, SSD...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SSD Replacement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD Replacement: My Refurbished Dell 790 SSD died. Everything on it is gone. Need to get Windows 10 Pro 64bit back on my Machine.. Via bootable USB...Thank you for the help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssd-replacement/cc449435-295b-47d3-a1ee-5f71cc550400
  6. Replace HDD with SSD in Laptop - Reinstal Windows 10

Replace HDD with SSD in Laptop - Reinstal Windows 10: I am a home user having HP Pavilion laptop - Windows 10, 1 TB HDD, 8GB RAM I intend replacing internal 1 TB HDD with 240 GB SSD Internal SSD will have only Windows 10, MS Office and other basic software HDD will be converted to external disk for storage. I have Windows 10...
  7. After SSD replacement, the system is not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After SSD replacement, the system is not activated: My old PC broke down and I took the SSD drive and put it into another PC which I am using now. I have a problem with the latter PC. It requires that I activate the system though it was activated before the replacement. How can I activate the system?...
  8. windows 10 reinstall after HDD replaced

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 reinstall after HDD replaced: Hello The HDD in my laptop has failed and I want to replace it. How do I get my current version of Win 10 up and running on it? make a windows start up disc ? - I have taken note of my win 10 key, once a new OS is installed can I just activate it with the same key...
  9. Recovery to windows 10 after SSD replacement

Recovery to windows 10 after SSD replacement: Working off Greg Carmack response from earlier question: Installed SSD (same size as original drive) Booted to: Recovery> your PC needs to be repaired> File:\WINDOWS\system32\winload.exe> Error Code 0xc000000e Press Enter to try again Press F8 for startup settings...
  10. Replacing the SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replacing the SSD: Good afternoon everyone, I have a Lenovo Ideapad (one of the smaller ones) that needs to be upgraded if I can. It has a small SSD that although runs well, its just too small. Is it possible to install an SSD that has a bit more storage? Say 250GB? 102824