Windows 10: Reinstall Alexa app

Discus and support Reinstall Alexa app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Alexa is set-up using Windows 10 on my laptop. I lost the app while performing a clean-up on my computer. How can I download the app again and not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Georgi221, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Georgi221 Win User

Reinstall Alexa app

Alexa is set-up using Windows 10 on my laptop. I lost the app while performing a clean-up on my computer. How can I download the app again and not lose what is already on Alexa?

:)

Georgi221, Nov 18, 2020
  2. KarenCal Win User

Alexa App

The font in the Alexa app for PC is too light I can barely see the text in the app. I have changed the font in Windows yet I cannot change the font in the Alexa app for PC. Does anyone have a suggestion for correcting the problem?

Thank you

KarenCal, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Alexa App on Win10.

Win10 1909. Strange problem with Alexa app from MSoft Store.

Alexa on Win10 is the only Alexa device that will not play BBC Radio.

Me: (To DESKTOPPC Alexa) "Alexa, play BBC Radio 2"
    Alexa: "Here's Radio 2"
    App: (On DESKTOPPC) "BBC Sounds"
    Silence.

Me: (To Echo Alexa in the Hallway) "Alexa, play BBC Radio 2 on DESKTOPPC"
    Alexa: "Here's XXX" (A completely different TuneIn station)
    App: (On DESKTOPPC) Plays the TuneIn station that I did not ask for!

I have the BBC Skill on the app. So I say...
    Me: (To DESKTOPPC)... Open BBC.
    Alexa: Choose a station or program.
    Me: Play Radio 2.
    Alexa: Here's Radio 2.
    Silence. The above works fine on other devices.

I'm thinking this may be a Win10 settings problem, although I have no idea which. When I go into Sound Settings on Win 10 and choose "App volume device preferences" the volume slider against Alexa is greyed out. All other media/music apps are shown in blue and the slider can be adjusted. Kind of strange in that Alexa works (voice-wise) in all respects other than BBC radio. So for example if I say to DESKTOPPC.. Alexa Play Music ...it plays music. Despite that the App volume slider in Win10 settings is still inactive. This suggests the Alexa Win10 app installer is not installing properly.

Pollensa1946, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Reinstall Alexa app

Amazon Alexa App on my pc

The Amazon Alexa app on my windows 10 computer shows "offline". There isn't a network/wifi settings option listed under settings in the app. How do I get Alexa on my pc connected to wifi?

SusanHarper1, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Reinstall Alexa app

1. Reinstall Alexa app - Similar Threads - Reinstall Alexa app

2. Alexa App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alexa App: I hope I am right with this issue here for help. Since this morning when opening the Alexa app, it appears for one or two seconds. There are to errors registered in the Reliability Monitor, of which I attach two images:and here is the second image:The first image shows the...
  3. Alexa App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alexa App: I hope I am right with this issue here for help. Since this morning when opening the Alexa app, it appears for one or two seconds. There are to errors registered in the Reliability Monitor, of which I attach two images:and here is the second image:The first image shows the...
  4. Alexa app on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alexa app on PC: I want to pair the Echo Flex to bluetooth speakers using Alexa app for Pc.....I don't see the same options to complete this using the desktop app... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app-on-pc/0497fae8-d8ac-4e0f-bcea-2ac291449c52
  5. Alexa app for PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alexa app for PC: Alex app for pc does not respond to voice. In settings, there is no "wake word" available. So the app does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app-for-pc/827a8aac-caec-4d07-81ef-e9b9c053b220"
  6. Alexa App on Win10.

Alexa App on Win10.: Win10 1909. Strange problem with Alexa app from MSoft Store. Alexa on Win10 is the only Alexa device that will not play BBC Radio. Me: (To DESKTOPPC Alexa) "Alexa, play BBC Radio 2" Alexa: "Here's Radio 2" App: (On DESKTOPPC) "BBC Sounds" Silence. Me: (To Echo Alexa in...
  7. alexa app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    alexa app: i have an alexa echo trying to install app but says must be logged on a Microsoft account to install but lost cant figure out what https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app/1213ab31-3b01-45be-874a-6da5a5d795bc
  8. Alexa and other unwanted apps keep reinstalling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alexa and other unwanted apps keep reinstalling: Brand new computer and I'm hating this. I have very limited internet, only 10gb per month as I live in a rural area. So this business of apps reinstalling is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. I come here looking for a solution but no matter how I say it the search results are from 2-3...
  9. Alexa App

Alexa App: The font in the Alexa app for PC is too light I can barely see the text in the app. I have changed the font in Windows yet I cannot change the font in the Alexa app for PC. Does anyone have a suggestion for correcting the problem? Thank you...
  10. Alexa app

Alexa app: where is the Alexa app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-app/2a0074f3-9766-4666-9ce7-9d1a54dc1eaf