Windows 10: Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update

Discus and support Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have got the following problem. Having had a malfunction and having suspected a Windows update to be the cause, I had to uninstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pierrotsaturnien_974, May 23, 2019.

1. Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update

Hello,

I have got the following problem.

Having had a malfunction and having suspected a Windows update to be the cause, I had to uninstall the update KB4494441.

But finally, my problem was not due to this update, so I now want to reinstall it.

I downloaded the update KB4494441 from the Microsoft update catalog and tried to install it, but it get a message "This update doesn't apply to your computer"

Thank you in advance for your help and cordial greetings.

:)

Pierrotsaturnien_974, May 23, 2019
  2. jpierce55 Win User

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, May 23, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 23, 2019
  4. Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update

1. Reinstall an uninstalled Windows update - Similar Threads - Reinstall uninstalled update

2. How to stop an uninstalled windows update from reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop an uninstalled windows update from reinstalling: How to Hide/prevent an uninstalled windows update from reinstalling. I keep uninstalling 2 updates that mess up printing reports from my ERP Software. It is not compatible. So I uninstall and a few days later microsoft is reinstalling without even prompting me. UGH! so...
  3. Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10: A website, Micro Global...something represented themselves as Microsoft and convinced my friend he needed to have them secure his laptop to the tune of $900.00. He was instructed to use Any Desk. They refuse to refund and continue to harass him. Would uninstalling Windows and...
  4. Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10: A website, Micro Global...something represented themselves as Microsoft and convinced my friend he needed to have them secure his laptop to the tune of $900.00. He was instructed to use Any Desk. They refuse to refund and continue to harass him. Would uninstalling Windows and...
  5. Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10: If I uninstall Windows 10 to reinstall due to no space will I be able to do that without problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-and-reinstall-windows-10/129f1551-b56b-4d1c-89e7-9b2b94647827
  6. Manually uninstalled update keeps reinstalling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Manually uninstalled update keeps reinstalling: I am trying to uninstall KB4569745 because it breaks my keyboard but after I uninstall it keeps automatically reinstalling. I also have updates paused submitted by /u/SonOfStarGod [link] [comments]...
  7. Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstall and Reinstall Windows 10: Hi! I am a Windows 10 user. I recently sent my laptop for repair and addition of SDD, but when it came back, I noticed the product key was changed. I don't know much about computer stuff, but I noticed I couldn't install Windows' updates and some of the online features...
  8. Uninstall and reinstall updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall and reinstall updates: I had windows 10 version 1511 previously.I got an feature update to 1903.I used to get 1.5 GB of data a day.I downloaded the update and installed it using the leftover data at night.It took me 4 days to completely install it. It was successful.Later I got another update...
  9. UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 TO FIX UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 TO FIX UPDATE: Hi, I'm running WINDOWS 10 version 1903 for x64-based system. I've received several updates 2019-09 and 2019-10. I have not been successful in trying to install these updates. I've gotten error code x080070003 and have been working with MS support to resolve this issue....
  10. uninstall and reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall and reinstall: will i lose all my current content if i uninstalll and reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/uninstall-and-reinstall/eff880f6-e0b0-4b08-982f-341a52b2f644

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstalled windows update reinstall error

2. how to reinstall an uninstalled update