Windows 10: reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade

Discus and support reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Minion Recuse Request 20200904M365.2: Just upgraded to windows 10 and bluetooth is not working... where can I got to reinstall drivers or is the any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jampatrob, Sep 4, 2020.

1. jampatrob Win User

reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade

Minion Recuse Request 20200904M365.2: Just upgraded to windows 10 and bluetooth is not working... where can I got to reinstall drivers or is the any other suggestion... REGARDS, minion365

:)

jampatrob, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Willem63 Win User

Bluetooth drivers not working since OVI Upgrade

Since the recent 2 upgrades from OVI Suite it seems that my bluetooth drivers are not working any more..

HP P8710 with windows Vista Business SP2.

The phone is a c5-03. V 12.0.023.C01.01 RM-697

OVI does not see the phone either using USB and/or Bluetooth..

I have:

• reinstalled OVI;
    • disable bluetooth devices and enabled them again;
    • Search the web;
    • auto install drivers but they are not recognized;
    • reboot PC;
    Any suggestions?

Willem63, Sep 4, 2020
  3. win10z Win User
    Bluetooth not working Win10

Hi,

I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 on my Dell Inspiron N5010.

My Bluetooth mouse which was configured before the upgrade worked instantly,

but I am not able to search or add any other device (specially Home Theater) any more.

I have enabled the Bluetooth support service,

tried finding Bluetooth driver in Device Manager (no Bluetooth listed),

also read that re-installing the driver in compatibility mode is not working for others in the community.

Please suggest what other options are available to get things back in shape?

win10z, Sep 4, 2020
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Bluetooth driver for Linux.

I have an Apple wireless keyboard that use with a Linksys Bluetooth USB receiver adapter (USB BT100 Rev2). It works great with Win10 and it’s small footprint saves a ton of desk space. But when I dual boot to Linux Mint a get a keyboard missing message. Since I’m a rank beginner with a Linux, I could really use a step by step guide to finding and installing Bluetooth drivers to get this keyboard working with Linux. Thanks in advance.

SoFine409, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. reinstall bluetooth drivers after Win10 upgrade - Similar Threads - reinstall bluetooth drivers

2. Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver not working even after reinstallation: I was playing on my computer when all of a sudden the audio on my bluetooth headphones started acting strange. I decided to restart my computer. When I logged in again, the bluetooth icon was missing from the taskbar, and a yellow error icon had appeared on the driver in...
  3. Loss of drivers after reinstalling win10

Loss of drivers after reinstalling win10: Hi, I have a MAG1 8.4" computer. 16Gb RAM, 512GB SSD, 2560 x 1600 screen res. Suffering from continual BSoD, I reinstalled windows10 to get rid of it. As the option to save all the apps and personal files was not available don't know why, but had backups of all my files,...
  4. Reinstalling bluetooth driver

Reinstalling bluetooth driver: So one day I was using my PC for video games and Bluetooth is no longer a thing. The same day or the day after maybe Bluetooth or something else pops up as unknown USB. I can't turn on Bluetooth from settings or action center. Some help would be nice!...
  5. Reinstalling Bluetooth drivers

Reinstalling Bluetooth drivers: I accidently uninstalled my Bluetooth driver and I don't know how to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-bluetooth-drivers/5c0fe40a-d1ea-42bd-94a5-f54e8b7474fc
  6. Bluetooth Drivers will not reinstall

Bluetooth Drivers will not reinstall: My bluetooth toggle is missing, and so I went searching this site for possible fixes and solutions. One that I found said to uninstall my bluetooth drivers, and to shut down my laptop for a few seconds and then turn it back on, saying that the drivers would automatically...
  7. reinstall bluetooth driver

reinstall bluetooth driver: There is no blue tooth driver installed on my HP 15 notebook PC LAPTOP-8FHUJG2H with windows 10. I need to know what drivers to reinstall and how to do so. Thank you...
  8. Reinstallation of bluetooth drivers.

Reinstallation of bluetooth drivers.: Hi, I`ve been on the Acer download centre. Downloaded appropriate Acer Aspire 5750 Bluetooth file. Been on Microsoft website and followed instructions, but cant reactivate Bluetooth. Please help...
  9. bluetooth driver reinstall

bluetooth driver reinstall: After the update, my Bluetooth function was not functioning. I uninstalled it per instructions on the prior post. Can you assist me? I need my mouse Bluetooth to work...
  10. Reinstalling Win10 after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Win10 after hardware upgrade: I will be upgrading my PC with all new hardware and will have to reinstall Win10 in the process. I have Windows ready to install from a USB drive, and I just want to be sure that my personal (as opposed to my work) account is what I will need to activate Windows once it is...