Windows 10: Reinstall broken windows

Discus and support Reinstall broken windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My windows got broken after i tried to change the os location to a new m.2 ssd. I've got few questions about it: 1. Can I reinstall the windows on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rsor12, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Rsor12 Win User

Reinstall broken windows

My windows got broken after i tried to change the os location to a new m.2 ssd.

I've got few questions about it:

1. Can I reinstall the windows on the new ssd instedi of installing it on the old hdd?

2. If I can install it on the ssd would my files from the ssd wwil be delete as well? And if not would it be a problem that the broken windows still installed on it?

3. If i can't install it on the new ssd could I just install it first on the hdd without losing my data?

Thanks ahead,

Roy

:)

Rsor12, Dec 27, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Reinstall broken windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 27, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 27, 2019
  4. jpierce55 Win User

Reinstall broken windows

Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Reinstall broken windows

1. Reinstall broken windows - Similar Threads - Reinstall broken

2. Bluetooth driver always broken on startup, have to "reinstall" via updating the driver thru...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver always broken on startup, have to "reinstall" via updating the driver thru...: I use a USB Realtek Bluetooth Driver Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter because my mobo doesn't have integrated BT, but after a Windows Update or two ago I noticed that the driver just doesn't start on launch like it should. When I check properties in Device Manager its status...
  3. Bluetooth driver always broken on startup, have to "reinstall" via updating the driver thru...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth driver always broken on startup, have to "reinstall" via updating the driver thru...: I use a USB Realtek Bluetooth Driver Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter because my mobo doesn't have integrated BT, but after a Windows Update or two ago I noticed that the driver just doesn't start on launch like it should. When I check properties in Device Manager its status...
  4. Bluetooth driver always broken on startup, have to "reinstall" via updating the driver thru...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Reinstalled Windows, now computer is totally broken.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled Windows, now computer is totally broken.: I’m pretty inexperienced when it comes to computers and recently I wanted to reinstall windows to clean up my PC entirely. I was running windows 8.1, and i went into settings and pressed the option to reinstall windows without my files. After a while, the reinstall was...
  6. Reinstalled Windows, now computer is totally broken.

Reinstalled Windows, now computer is totally broken.: I’m pretty inexperienced when it comes to computers and recently I wanted to reinstall windows to clean up my PC entirely. I was running windows 8.1, and i went into settings and pressed the option to reinstall windows without my files. After a while, the reinstall was...
  7. How am I going to reinstall windows to my laptop, which has a broken screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I going to reinstall windows to my laptop, which has a broken screen?: So my laptop has a broken screen and the only way I can access to my pc is with a monitor. But my laptop has a broken windows corebecause of multiple reasons like being forced to turn off the pc during an update. And I can't access to anything while it is updating and...
  8. How am I going to reinstall windows to my laptop, which has a broken screen?

How am I going to reinstall windows to my laptop, which has a broken screen?: So my laptop has a broken screen and the only way I can access to my pc is with a monitor. But my laptop has a broken windows corebecause of multiple reasons like being forced to turn off the pc during an update. And I can't access to anything while it is updating and...
  9. Windows updates broken, windows reinstall broken

Windows updates broken, windows reinstall broken: Hi. I have been down a large rabbit hole of trying to fix my windows after multiple update failures and now my pc audio drivers no longer function. I finally came to this result here. Its the exact situation I find myself in....
  10. Windows updates broken, windows reinstall broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates broken, windows reinstall broken: Hi. I have been down a large rabbit hole of trying to fix my windows after multiple update failures and now my pc audio drivers no longer function. I finally came to this result here. Its the exact situation I find myself in....