Windows 10: reinstall extensions

Discus and support reinstall extensions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop is acting crazy, won't open browser sometimes, opens things I did not open. I received a message that my extensions were missing. It said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuzanneWard890, Mar 23, 2019.

1. reinstall extensions

My laptop is acting crazy, won't open browser sometimes, opens things I did not open. I received a message that my extensions were missing. It said some other things but I could not keep the window open long enough to read after several tries. I ran a complete diagnostics at Dell. Report said everything is fine. I have an external HD that has to be repaired each time I open. It works fine after that is done.

Please advise what mite work some or all of these issues. I do have a program with Dell. It sounds to me it is more like a Windows 10 issue.

Thanks so very much for your time and assistance.

:)

SuzanneWard890, Mar 23, 2019

2. Cannot install Edge extension Translator

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with installing Edge extension translator. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.

Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Cannot install extensions in Edge

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your time.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.
    Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

reinstall extensions

Extensions unresponsive

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Settings > System > Apps & Features > Uninstall the problem Edge Extension(s)

• Go to Store > manually search the store for the extension, then install it again.
    After it's installed, click the 'Launch' button and it will take you to Edge where you can set it up.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

reinstall extensions

1. reinstall extensions - Similar Threads - reinstall extensions

2. Reinstallation of genuine window in another hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstallation of genuine window in another hard drive: I have genuine windows 8 in my laptop which is later upgraded to windows 10. Now i want to install new ssd drive in my hp notebook. How can i install my genuine windows to new ssd....
  3. Windows won't boot after reinstalling from a USB drive

Windows won't boot after reinstalling from a USB drive: My Acer laptop was running really poorly, so I decided to use my other laptop (HP) to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool onto a USB flash drive. It was a completely empty drive, 32 GB, no files. After a few hours, it was done. I used the Advanced Startup to boot...
  4. Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when I woke my computer back from sleep yesterday. I searched for a solution online and after have tried many things I eventually uninstalled the standard ps/2 driver to get it automatically installed on reboot. At least so I thought....
  5. itunes will not reinstall after i upgrade to 64 bit ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    itunes will not reinstall after i upgrade to 64 bit ?: I was run windows 10 pro version 1809 32 bit I ran my backup and now iTunes will not install; went to the app store and it said that I owned it and the opposition will not install again any help ???????...
  6. How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019

How do I reinstall Microsoft office home and business 2019: Hi, I purchased Microsoft office home and business 2019. I received a code and installed the software on my laptop. The laptop broke and I had it replaced. How do I reinstall the office home and business software? I've checked my account but it says the code has been used....
  7. How do I reinstall Windows 10?

How do I reinstall Windows 10?: My HP laptop's hard drive has failed. It came with Windows 10 Home. I cannot find the repair thumb drive. I can replace the hard drive easy enough, but how do I reinstall the Windows 10 OS?...
  8. Windows Activation After Reinstalling Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation After Reinstalling Windows: Hi All. I was recently advised by Dell to reinstall windows after my laptop had encountered an issue where it would freeze often and the only way to stop this was to unplug and replug the AC adaptor. I reinstalled windows 10 using the windows 10 boot USB tool which Dell...
  9. Reactivate Windows after reinstall - no hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate Windows after reinstall - no hardware change: I broke my Windows installation. I initially had 10 Home, installed from an official installation USB. At some point, I purchased a Pro licence from the store. Now after I broke my installation, I reinstalled using the same USB stick, which allows me to chose between Home...
  10. Edge - extensions are gone and don't reinstalls

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - extensions are gone and don't reinstalls: Hello! Win10 FCU Edge - I install some extensions, all works fine. After that I makes some deep Win10 configuration for some days. But then all extensions are gone from Edge! I will detailed describe the situation... 1. Clean Win10 FCU. I install many Edge extensions...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reintall extension