Windows 10: Reinstall from Recovery Mode's Command Prompt?

Discus and support Reinstall from Recovery Mode's Command Prompt? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I've had a problem with booting Windows 10, and I've decided on Reinstalling Windows 10, without losing personal files. The only way that I can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheEmeraldFalcon, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Reinstall from Recovery Mode's Command Prompt?

So, I've had a problem with booting Windows 10, and I've decided on Reinstalling Windows 10, without losing personal files. The only way that I can do that now is via the Command Prompt in Recovery Mode, but I'm unsure of what commands to type in to do that, as Google isn't helping. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/TheEmeraldFalcon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheEmeraldFalcon, Jan 3, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jan 3, 2020
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Jan 3, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Reinstall from Recovery Mode's Command Prompt?

Command Prompt without admin in Recovery Mode

Yes, that would be the next logical step, see if you can boot form recovery media and click Repair this PC

See then if you can get into Safe Mode, Command Prompt or Startup Repair from there, you might even be able to get into the Default Admin Account . . .

DaveM121, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Reinstall from Recovery Mode's Command Prompt?

1. Reinstall from Recovery Mode's Command Prompt? - Similar Threads - Reinstall Recovery Mode's

2. How to uninstall an application from windows recovery command prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall an application from windows recovery command prompt?: Ive been using AMD's overclocking software Ryzen Master. After a failed attempt, my system now stuck in a boot loop.I can boot into the Recovery mode but NOT the Safe Mode. Also resetting bios does not work, because Ryzen Master always applies failed oc parameters upon...
  3. How to uninstall an application from windows recovery command prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall an application from windows recovery command prompt?: Ive been using AMD's overclocking software Ryzen Master. After a failed attempt, my system now stuck in a boot loop.I can boot into the Recovery mode but NOT the Safe Mode. Also resetting bios does not work, because Ryzen Master always applies failed oc parameters upon...
  4. command prompt in S mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    command prompt in S mode: I cannot find command prompt or Powershell ANYWHERE on my new laptop. I get an error message about the app not being safe due to S mode on my computer. Anyone know how to run a command in S mode? Surely there's a way around this! The whole reason I need this is because I...
  5. command prompt in S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command prompt in S mode: I cannot find command prompt or Powershell ANYWHERE on my new laptop. I get an error message about the app not being safe due to S mode on my computer. Anyone know how to run a command in S mode? Surely there's a way around this! The whole reason I need this is because I...
  6. command prompt in S mode

7. Enable safe mode with command prompt

Enable safe mode with command prompt: My windows 10 account will not allow me to sign in. The password is correct and my keyboard is not the problem. When I go to troubleshooting and select they key for enable safe mode with command prompt, my pc restarts but the command prompt does not come up. When my pc loads...
  8. Enable safe mode with command prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Enable safe mode with command prompt: My windows 10 account will not allow me to sign in. The password is correct and my keyboard is not the problem. When I go to troubleshooting and select they key for enable safe mode with command prompt, my pc restarts but the command prompt does not come up. When my pc loads...
  9. Safe mode command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe mode command prompt: How to leave the command prompt area in password and which password is required in that portion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-command-prompt/d638cfbb-e2a9-4ea7-8522-8ce7edb31635
  10. Reinstall win 10 iso from command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall win 10 iso from command prompt: I am trying to install win 10 iso from command prompt. File is on a cd/DVD showing in; directory of E:\ 02/02/2019 11:34 AM 4,692,365,312 Win10_1803_English_x664.iso 1 Files(s) 4,692,365,312 bytes 0...