Windows 10: Reinstall Hd webcam

Discus and support Reinstall Hd webcam in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, So I have an msi gs65 Stealth Thin 8RE laptop and had an issue with my camera. Apparently it was disconnected because of a recent repair.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danielkam13, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Reinstall Hd webcam

Hello,

So I have an msi gs65 Stealth Thin 8RE laptop and had an issue with my camera.

Apparently it was disconnected because of a recent repair. But I thought it might be a problem with the driver. I'm running Windows 10.

I didn't find the driver first, I didn't find the imaging thing where the driver should be listed inside. However I found It in the hidden devices under Camera. It was calles HD Webcam.

I tried updating the driver but it turned out to be updated. I uninstalled the driver, but now I can't find it anywhere. I have no idea how I should install it again. I tried restarting my laptop since Microsoft says that after a restart Windows will attempt to reinstall the uninstalled drivers. However I couldn't find the webcam anywhere.

Is there a way to retrieve it or install it again?

Thank you.

:)

danielkam13, Dec 29, 2019

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Webcam not work at all, Code 43, Could no migrate bla bla, tried 2 webcam, same issue

Hi Guillaume,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the Webcam driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.
    I suggest you to update the webcam driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Imaging devices and expand it.

• Right click on the device driver and click on
      update.
    If the issue still persist I would recommend you to go to the webcam manufacturer website and download the latest updated driver and install the same.

Getting started - HD Pro Webcam C920

For the error code 10, follow the above steps and try updating the controller device driver and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Reinstall Hd webcam

Webcam not work at all, Code 43, Could no migrate bla bla, tried 2 webcam, same issue

Tried that, updated driver, updated bios, tried to change the registry as well and change the usbstor.inf file in windows system as well, still not working, wonder if even reinstalling windows will do anything

GuillaumeFrancoeur, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Reinstall Hd webcam

1. Reinstall Hd webcam - Similar Threads - Reinstall webcam

2. how to reinstall missing webcam driver on myInspiron 15 3567 Service Tag: DB121P2 it not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall missing webcam driver on myInspiron 15 3567 Service Tag: DB121P2 it not...: how to reinstall missing webcam driver on my dell Inspiron 15 3567 it is not listed in device manager or hidden devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-missing-webcam-driver-on/fb43b042-296c-4aba-8fac-f768efe6dbbe
  3. how to reinstall missing webcam driver on myInspiron 15 3567 Service Tag: DB121P2 it not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reinstall missing webcam driver on myInspiron 15 3567 Service Tag: DB121P2 it not...: how to reinstall missing webcam driver on my dell Inspiron 15 3567 it is not listed in device manager or hidden devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-missing-webcam-driver-on/fb43b042-296c-4aba-8fac-f768efe6dbbe
  4. how to reinstall missing webcam driver on myInspiron 15 3567 Service Tag: DB121P2 it not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.: Please help, my webcam is not working. And no driver is showing from device manager. I'm using Acer Swift Sf314-41. I tried troubleshooting, scan for hardware devices, add legacy driver, resetting camera and restart device...
  6. Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.

Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.: Please help, my webcam is not working. And no driver is showing from device manager. I'm using Acer Swift Sf314-41. I tried troubleshooting, scan for hardware devices, add legacy driver, resetting camera and restart device...
  7. Deleted inbuilt webcam driver, need to reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted inbuilt webcam driver, need to reinstall: My device is hp laptop Windows 11. I deleted the inbuilt webcam driver by mistake and now the webcam won't work.The camera driver is missing from device manager so I can't reinstall driver from there.I have already tried: aTroubleshootingbTried"scan for hardware...
  8. Deleted inbuilt webcam driver, need to reinstall

Deleted inbuilt webcam driver, need to reinstall: My device is hp laptop Windows 11. I deleted the inbuilt webcam driver by mistake and now the webcam won't work.The camera driver is missing from device manager so I can't reinstall driver from there.I have already tried: aTroubleshootingbTried"scan for hardware...
  9. Deleted webcam driver, need to reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted webcam driver, need to reinstall: My device is hp laptop Windows 11. I deleted the inbuilt webcam driver by mistake and now the webcam won't work.The camera driver is missing from device manager so I can't reinstall driver from there. I have already tried: aTroubleshootingbTried"scan for hardware...
  10. Deleted webcam driver, need to reinstall

Deleted webcam driver, need to reinstall: My device is hp laptop Windows 11. I deleted the inbuilt webcam driver by mistake and now the webcam won't work.The camera driver is missing from device manager so I can't reinstall driver from there. I have already tried: aTroubleshootingbTried"scan for hardware...