Windows 10: reinstall local data files

Discus and support reinstall local data files in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I reinstall local data files on windows operating system 10? I keep getting this error when I am trying to refresh my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElizabethCherchio, Mar 13, 2020.

1. reinstall local data files

How do I reinstall local data files on windows operating system 10? I keep getting this error when I am trying to refresh my PC.

:)

ElizabethCherchio, Mar 13, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Mar 13, 2020
  3. MT Alex Win User
    Local save game data for Dragon Age?

So I am wiping my hard drive and I can't find any local save game data for Dragon Age, either in My Docs/My Games or in Program Files. Are they all saved online like my Steam account games? I sure don't want to start from the beginning after I reinstall.

MT Alex, Mar 13, 2020
  4. reinstall local data files

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

reinstall local data files

1. reinstall local data files - Similar Threads - reinstall local data

2. What is the "explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete" file in the Local App Data folder and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete" file in the Local App Data folder and...: So I found this in the Local App Data folder. I found an file that says ".__explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete__" and has an file extension of the same name and when I open it up with my text editor, it says the same name of this file. What does it do? Is it safe? Is it...
  3. What is the "explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete" file in the Local App Data folder and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete" file in the Local App Data folder and...: So I found this in the Local App Data folder. I found an file that says ".__explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete__" and has an file extension of the same name and when I open it up with my text editor, it says the same name of this file. What does it do? Is it safe? Is it...
  4. What is the "explain_this_is_writeable_not_delete" file in the Local App Data folder and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. which is better cloud reinstall or local reinstall

which is better cloud reinstall or local reinstall: which is better cloud reinstall or local reinstall? pls help me with this and i have another question It says when I reset my PC, BitLocker Drive Encryption will be turned off. Does that mean when my PC is back and running after the reset, it will be turned on? Can you...
  6. Local reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Local reinstall: I've recently wanted to reinstall win 10 as its running snappy. I've tried cloud reinstall but failed, my pc was win 8 when i bought it and i updated it to win 10. Will the local reinstall win 8 or 10? Pls reply asap...
  7. Cant delete discord file from local app data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant delete discord file from local app data: There would be a pop up that says the action cannot be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program. I am unable to open the discord app, even when I tried reinstalling it. Please help....
  8. Switch to local account or reinstall with local account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Switch to local account or reinstall with local account: Hello. So i am new to Win 10, and recently did a Windows 10 Home edition test install on a separate harddrive (using Win 7 atm). I installed using the Microsoft account method, as i thought this was the only option. I recently found out that it is possible to install Win 10...
  9. locating and opening a lost file in APP Data Local Packages

locating and opening a lost file in APP Data Local Packages: I need help with locating and opening a file saved as a Temp File in APP Data/Local Packages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locating-and-opening-a-lost-file-in-app-data-local/4a7e29f1-96ad-47bb-b1ed-83119dbad4c0
  10. Data Sharing on a local network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Sharing on a local network: Good Morning, I decided to register an account here, as i think this forum is interesting because i had an opportunity to search some tutorials and see some threads in the forum, so i'm new here. I also decided to create this post, since i have a problem i can't seem to...