Windows 10: Reinstall Microsoft Store App

Discus and support Reinstall Microsoft Store App in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How Can I reinstall Microsoft Store App on my windows10 as I made reset for it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AhmedBahaa3, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Reinstall Microsoft Store App

How Can I reinstall Microsoft Store App on my windows10 as I made reset for it?

:)

AhmedBahaa3, Nov 25, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 25, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 25, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Reinstall Microsoft Store App

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Reinstall Microsoft Store App

1. Reinstall Microsoft Store App - Similar Threads - Reinstall Microsoft Store

2. unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.: I used whatsapp beta windows app, then it was crashed while an update. and i uninstall the app and, try to reinstall it. but microsoft store shows me that the app is already have on my PC. It shows a msg on the screen "You Own This App". The Screenshot of the Microsoft store...
  3. unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.: I used whatsapp beta windows app, then it was crashed while an update. and i uninstall the app and, try to reinstall it. but microsoft store shows me that the app is already have on my PC. It shows a msg on the screen "You Own This App". The Screenshot of the Microsoft store...
  4. unable to reinstall the app from microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello,I removed the MS store from Admin Powershell and have not been able to reinstall it for a long time now, its been getting on my nerves because I can't access certain apps, I am up-to-date and still no Microsoft Store, anyone know any solutions?...
  6. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Store: My Microsoft store is entirely gone from windows. I tried a couple of solutions to reinstall it like PowerShell or resetting my computer but Microsoft store won't reinstall. And I tried a couple of more complex solutions but I usually get confused in the process or something...
  7. Reinstalling Microsoft Store and other Provisioned Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reinstalling Microsoft Store and other Provisioned Apps: I recently received a used computer and I quickly realized that most of the apps that come standard with Windows 10 aren't on there. Such as Store, Camera, Photos, Alarm, Calculator, People, Maps, Skype. Possibly more but those are the ones I spot immediately. I tried...
  8. Cannot reinstall an app from Microsoft store

Cannot reinstall an app from Microsoft store: Hi. I cannot download & install the app, “Notepad For Windows 10?” I did once have Notepad For Windows 10 on my PC, but I had uninstalled the app several months back. Now that I would like to have this app back onto my PC when I go to the Microsoft Store to try to...
  9. Reinstalling Microsoft Store and Windows Photos App

Reinstalling Microsoft Store and Windows Photos App: The initial issue I was having was that my photos app was not working and most windows app icons didn't show at all. They were just blank blue color and the photos app would not even launch. The fact that the app wouldn't even work at all told me something was up, so after...
  10. Reinstalling Microsoft Store and Windows Photos App

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reinstalling Microsoft Store and Windows Photos App: The initial issue I was having was that my photos app was not working and most windows app icons didn't show at all. They were just blank blue color and the photos app would not even launch. The fact that the app wouldn't even work at all told me something was up, so after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. re install store for windows phone