Windows 10: Reinstall Microsoft Store

Discus and support Reinstall Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft store has been removed from my Windows 10 computer. How can I reinstall it? I've tried a few techniques already and I have yet to be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mr_Jay, May 24, 2021.

1. Mr_Jay Win User

Reinstall Microsoft Store

Microsoft store has been removed from my Windows 10 computer. How can I reinstall it? I've tried a few techniques already and I have yet to be successful.

:)

Mr_Jay, May 24, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 24, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 24, 2021
  4. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, May 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Reinstall Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Reinstall Microsoft Store

2. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Microsoft Store: I just reset my PC Windows 11 and having trouble installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-microsoft-store/cbe4d0fc-024c-4698-b824-80387de6b6ac
  3. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Microsoft Store: I just reset my PC Windows 11 and having trouble installing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-microsoft-store/cbe4d0fc-024c-4698-b824-80387de6b6ac
  4. Reinstall Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Microsoft store: I want to know how I can reinstall the Microsoft store. I tried using the command: powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xmlbut it said that the file is not there. How can I reinstall...
  5. Reinstall Microsoft store

Reinstall Microsoft store: I want to know how I can reinstall the Microsoft store. I tried using the command: powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xmlbut it said that the file is not there. How can I reinstall...
  6. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello,I removed the MS store from Admin Powershell and have not been able to reinstall it for a long time now, its been getting on my nerves because I can't access certain apps, I am up-to-date and still no Microsoft Store, anyone know any solutions?...
  7. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Store: Hello,I removed the MS store from Admin Powershell and have not been able to reinstall it for a long time now, its been getting on my nerves because I can't access certain apps, I am up-to-date and still no Microsoft Store, anyone know any solutions?...
  8. Reinstalling microsoft store

Reinstalling microsoft store: Reinstalling the Microsoft store from PowerShell takes much more time stucks at 49%?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-microsoft-store/11654054-f302-4a80-ab89-84d5d134e374
  9. Reinstalling Microsoft Store

Reinstalling Microsoft Store: My Microsoft store is entirely gone from windows. I tried a couple of solutions to reinstall it like PowerShell or resetting my computer but Microsoft store won't reinstall. And I tried a couple of more complex solutions but I usually get confused in the process or something...
  10. Microsoft Store reinstall

Microsoft Store reinstall: Why is it so difficult for Microsoft to provide a reinstall msi file for Microsoft Store. Obviously Microsoft wants us to use this product. From searching the subject, obviously many people have has issues with MS Store not working, disappearing, etc. There are many...