Windows 10: Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

Discus and support Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have followed all suggestions, but even though I see my purchase in my Order History, when I go the MS store, it is not listed in my library or under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MelissaL8869, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

I have followed all suggestions, but even though I see my purchase in my Order History, when I go the MS store, it is not listed in my library or under settings.

How do I get it back to reinstall?

:)

MelissaL8869, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

1. Reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Reinstall Minecraft

2. How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?: Bought a new PC, installed Win 11, and trying to understand how to install my previously purchased Mindecraft Bedrock+Java software. I can locate my order on the Microsoft Store, but there is no option to download or install the software that I can see. What am I missing?...
  3. How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?: Bought a new PC, installed Win 11, and trying to understand how to install my previously purchased Mindecraft Bedrock+Java software. I can locate my order on the Microsoft Store, but there is no option to download or install the software that I can see. What am I missing?...
  4. After recent windows reinstall I can no longer download and install Minecraft as the bundle...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After recent windows reinstall I can no longer download and install Minecraft as the bundle...: I recently had to reinstall windows on my daughters PC due to Hard drive running at 100% issue, which this was caused by a windows update and blew the PCU it took sometime to resolve, I'm now needing to reinstall some of the app and games that my daughter used. I have run...
  5. After recent windows reinstall I can no longer download and install Minecraft as the bundle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent windows reinstall I can no longer download and install Minecraft as the bundle...: I recently had to reinstall windows on my daughters PC due to Hard drive running at 100% issue, which this was caused by a windows update and blew the PCU it took sometime to resolve, I'm now needing to reinstall some of the app and games that my daughter used. I have run...
  6. After recent windows reinstall I can no longer download and install Minecraft as the bundle...

7. If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??: I need to delete Minecraft and reinstall it because I can’t add friends or join servers but am worried that all my progress will disappear....
  8. If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??

If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??: I need to delete Minecraft and reinstall it because I can’t add friends or join servers but am worried that all my progress will disappear....
  9. I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...

I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...: I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an install icon to select.I used to be able to download it but now its not letting me. Im using the same laptop and accounts. I can see them in my order history.Please help. My Daughter is...
  10. I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...: I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an install icon to select.I used to be able to download it but now its not letting me. Im using the same laptop and accounts. I can see them in my order history.Please help. My Daughter is...