Windows 10: Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.

Discus and support Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had upgraded from Windows 8 to windows 10. Then I bought 10Pro upgrade for bitlocker and to run Xp Virtual. My motherboard failed and the shop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John Mc960, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.

I had upgraded from Windows 8 to windows 10. Then I bought 10Pro upgrade for bitlocker and to run Xp Virtual. My motherboard failed and the shop installed 10 home version. I want to reinstall 10Pro.I have print out of the computer info before upgrade with the Product ID. How can I get 10 Pro back on my PC? I bought the 10Pro upgrade from MS but don't have the record. They would. They accepted payment - a couple of years ago though.When I did the original upgrade, I didn't have to worry about drivers and such. I am hoping for the same result.Thanks

:)

John Mc960, Aug 8, 2022

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Aug 8, 2022
  3. pupinov Win User
    windows 10pro upgrade after reinstall

Hello all

i recently purchased/upgraded windows 10 to 10pro,

i didn't receive an activation code but a digital license.

my question is: if i reinstall windows10,how do i get the pro upgrade again? i guess it is tied to my account,

so what should i do to download and install it again?Thanks.

pupinov, Aug 8, 2022
  4. amit_493 Win User

Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.

winow 10pro activation

sir the product key come with device and when I am enter the product key for activation then they not activate and get the error.

amit_493, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.

1. Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code. - Similar Threads - Reinstall purchased 10Pro

2. Product key for windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key for windows 10pro: My system runs on windows 10pro but the product key got expired. I need another product key to enable me reactivate it.Please can I get one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-for-windows-10pro/5d6e088d-f23b-45fa-b1b7-950d2a57441a
  3. Product key for windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key for windows 10pro: My system runs on windows 10pro but the product key got expired. I need another product key to enable me reactivate it.Please can I get one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-for-windows-10pro/5d6e088d-f23b-45fa-b1b7-950d2a57441a
  4. Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.: I had upgraded from Windows 8 to windows 10. Then I bought 10Pro upgrade for bitlocker and to run Xp Virtual. My motherboard failed and the shop installed 10 home version. I want to reinstall 10Pro.I have print out of the computer info before upgrade with the Product ID. How...
  5. Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall my purchased 10Pro with Product ID and no activation code.: I had upgraded from Windows 8 to windows 10. Then I bought 10Pro upgrade for bitlocker and to run Xp Virtual. My motherboard failed and the shop installed 10 home version. I want to reinstall 10Pro.I have print out of the computer info before upgrade with the Product ID. How...
  6. Both device ID and Product ID changing with reinstalls

Both device ID and Product ID changing with reinstalls: I purchased Windows 10 Pro and had to reinstall few more times and kept seeing the product id and device id both changing. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/both-device-id-and-product-id-changing-with/d8f60eb5-e0bc-48e8-a275-88ebd25ec4b4
  7. Reinstall Windows 10Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Windows 10Pro: I have just acquired a refurbished HP laptop with Windows 10 Pro installed. As the only 'user' is an admin 'HPxxx' account, I would like to reinstall Windows. Having looked up the procedure, I am told to download a media tool but it doesn't specify whether I download this...
  8. Reinstall windows 10 with activated windows 7 product id.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall windows 10 with activated windows 7 product id.: My hard drive crashed and I had no recovery media to boot the new drive. I used windows 7 to boot the new drive and it installed. At he end I was asked to activated it which I did with my key and received a new product id. Now I need to download and reinstall the windows 10 I...
  9. Wrong Windows Activation Product ID after reinstall

Wrong Windows Activation Product ID after reinstall: We have a Dell machine that came with windows 8 pro installed with an free upgrade to windows 10. I recently reset the machine and reinstalled windows 10, but this time it reloaded as Windows 10 Home not Pro. When I looked at the Windows activation product ID it had change...
  10. Activation Key & Product ID

Activation Key & Product ID: Where can I find my activation Code in my windows 10 and How could I know its genuine from Microsoft ? and what's mean by Product ID when I click on proprieties on my computer ? Could some one answer my Question...